Jubaili Agrotec Limited Recruitment 2022 for a Factory Manager – The Jubaili Agrotec Limited is currently recruiting candidates suitable for the position of a Factory Manager. Interested and qualified candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply.
Jubaili Agrotec Limited was established in 2002 in Nigeria, which acquired since then a leading position in the market. The company has four branches in Kano, Ibadan, Abuja and Lagos. Our vision is to be leader in the agricultural sector. Our mission statement is “Let’s grow together”, growing hand in hand with our stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Manager
- We are looking for a factory manager to supervise factory workers and ensure that factory targets are met.
- Building and equipment maintenance as needed
- Regularly walking the factory floor to monitor the performance of factory staff
- Ensuring that all production orders are completed in a timely manner.
- You should also be able to enforce compliance with health and safety regulations to prevent accidents and injuries.
- Ensure that the team understands that the factory’s profits and achievements are reflected in all its operations and activities including relationships and risk management
- Meet your targets and those of the team as a whole
- Assist Line Manager in achieving maximum customer satisfaction in accordance with organisation plans
- Overall responsibility for performing all duties in compliance with related legal/statutory regulations, professional duties, responsibilities and obligations and insert as applicable e.g. Best Practice Guidelines, ISO certification.
- Manage the factory ensuring high quality business activities with maximum efficiency, production, service and profitability for the organisation.
- Assist in the development and preparation of the strategy and general business planning of the factory.
Day to Day Responsibilities agreed with your Manager include:
- Manage, direct and monitor the overall performance of the factory
- Effective liaison with and support and assistance to the whole of the organisation
- Developing plans for the factory’s progress, production improvement and general growth
- Support to all other units/departments with related issues
- Subject to agreed criteria, recruitment, training, set action and targets, appraise and manage performance, development, coaching and general support of all team members to ensure targets are met
- Reporting content and format as agreed on a monthly basis or as otherwise required
- Developing plans for team activities to include strategy to achieve targets
- Maintain and improve mechanisms for factory production and activities, including surveying and measuring the operations, processes, outcomes and profitability and disseminate feedback to the appropriate internal entities
- Utilise appropriate systems to manage factory production, functions, analysis and documentation
- Direct the development of plans for the factory and production to achieve targets
- Delegate authority and responsibility to team with supervision, accountability and review.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree and have relevant work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and cc: email@example.com using the position as the subject of email
19th May, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
Be the first to comment