Jott Industries Nigeria is currently seeking to recruit competent professionals for their ongoing Technical Trainee Program 2023. Interested candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply.
Jott Industries Nigeria Limited Technical Trainee Program 2023
Jott Industries Nigeria Limited is a leading branding and printing company catering to the offline advertising needs of reputable brands through the production of print advertising and promotional materials for over 30 years. With over 30 years of Premium printing experience, we have catered to producing quality promotional materials for medium and large organizations across Africa.
Our Growth and excellence over 30 years has relied on our commitment to perfection and providing top quality products tailored to the needs of our customers, our zeal to exceed our client’s expectations, the effort and dedication of our employees, and the use of modern technology in all our production units to meet the printing Industry standards.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Technical Trainee (Print)
Location: Alimosho, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
About the Program
- Jott Industries Nigeria Limited invites young, talented, and goal-driven individuals with a passion to thrive in the Printing production sector to learn under real-life large-scale printing production processes to actualize full potential through our technical development program.
- The Technical Development Program is an 18-month intensive training program where trainees will have hands-on experience in our pre-production and post-production units using digital and off-set printing techniques.
- Trainees will learn through hands-on, classroom, and group-work sessions with work attachment at our production facilities. This is a non-residential training and apprentices will only receive a stipend.
- A minimum of SSCE with at least five (5) credits in one sitting or a Trade Certification in a related field
- Basic computer skills
- Trainees should be open to work at our production facilities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only applicants that meet the above criteria will be contacted
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters