Johnson & Johnson | 2021 Career Opportunity: Click Here to Apply: There is an ongoing recruitment exercise by Johnson & Johnson to enable all interested and qualified persons to apply or register successfully using the application link and portal in this article below.
At Johnson & Johnson, we believe good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress. That’s why for more than 130 years, we have aimed to keep people well at every age and every stage of life. Today, as the world’s largest and most broadly based healthcare company, we are committed to using our reach and size for good. We strive to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and put a healthy mind, body and environment within reach of everyone, everywhere.
Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Insights & Intelligence Manager, Vaccines, Africa Region
Req ID: 00001HGB
- Pioneering a new business model, Johnson & Johnson Global Public Health (GPH) is the first fully dedicated organization within a healthcare company that combines R&D, access programs, in-country operations, and consumer insight capabilities to ensure that innovative treatments and technologies of public health importance are available, affordable, and accessible to the world’s most underserved populations.
- With 100+ dedicated staff, GPH is active in Tuberculosis, HIV/AIDS, mental health, Ebola, COVID19, Long Bone Fracture, Obstetric Fistula, and several other areas of public health concern.
- The organization works across many regions and countries leveraging J&J’s global footprint and collaborating across sectors in public-private partnerships towards the vision of “Innovation for all, everywhere at the same time”.
- The Insights & Intelligence Manager, Vaccines, Africa region will have responsibility for providing the Vaccines Team with deep consumer & healthcare professional insights, landscape intelligence and actionable recommendations, derived from best-in-class market research and landscape analysis.
- This individual will have the opportunity to play a key role in the collective effort to help end the COVID-19 pandemic, support our Ebola efforts and strengthen public confidence for future vaccination programs.
- This position reports into the Global Lead, Insights & Intelligence on the Consumer-Centered Strategy & Innovation team for GPH.
- This will inform strategies that strengthen vaccine confidence in Africa.
- The preferred candidate for this role will be based in Africa or has significant insights and market research experience on the continent, in the Consumer sector, public health or broader healthcare space.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
The Main Duties and Responsibilities of the position are:
Insight Generation & Project Management:
- Works closely with Vaccines cross-functional members to capture the key business questions and translate them into learning plans, identify optimal methodologies and select vendors to partner with in delivering these plans.
- Manages the day-to-day research projects and is the key liaison between external partners and internal functions to deliver projects in a timely fashion, utilizing J&J internal processes and compliance requirements.
- Synthesizes research findings and delivers succinct insights and recommendations to Vaccine Teams stakeholders to address key business questions and drive strategic decisions.
Internal Strategic Partner Relationships:
- Collaborates with internal partners and acts as the Vaccines insights integrator, collating and synthesizing insights from primary research, desk research and landscape intelligence.
- Manages complex business issues and helps the team set strategic direction.
- Connects internally within the broader GPH team as well as across other organizations and functions within J&J to tap into all relevant resources and team capabilities needed.
- Provides a holistic view of consumers & healthcare professionals and develops recommendations for potential programmatic actions.
- Acts as the resident expert in research design and interpretation, as a business partner not just as a market research specialist.
External Partner Relationships:
- Collaborate with the GPH Africa Implementation Vaccines Team Lead and Country/ Regional Implementation Managers, Vaccines to support external partner relationships, working at a programmatic level to understand shared objectives and help identify gaps where Johnson & Johnson can play an effective role based on our capabilities.
- Connect internally within the broader GPH team as well as across other partner organizations within the enterprise such as Global Community Impact (GCI) and the Global Commercial Strategy Organization (GCSO), tapping into all relevant resources and team capabilities needed.
- Present plans and performance updates on a regular basis to senior leaders, as well as other colleague partners across the organization.
We’d love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Required education is a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Master’s Degree with focus on Social Sciences, Statistics, Marketing is preferred
- Preferred Area of Study: Social Sciences and Public Health
- Preferred Related Industry Experience: Healthcare / Public Health / Africa Region
- Insights experience in Africa is strongly preferred.
- Insights experience in the consumer-packaged goods industry, healthcare or public health is preferred.
- A minimum of five years of work experience in consumer and/or healthcare professional insights, market research or related roles
- Ability to think analytically to understand complex, ambiguous problems.
- Outstanding communication skills with an ability to convey complex knowledge in a clear and concise fashion
- Ability to influence cross-functional partners and senior leaders to impact decision-making, with confidence to share your opinion, backed by data and evidence, in all types of interactions
- Proven track record of driving business impact as a direct result of insights and analytics support
- Ability to work 100% remotely, however have the flexibility as being office based.
- Well-rounded technical market research and analytical expertise, conversant in a range of quantitative and qualitative research techniques.
- Ability to utilize and customize quantitative and qualitative research methods that feed into the development of deep human insights to support strategic planning, value creation propositions, product positioning and communication, communication campaign tracking and segmentation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Payroll Support Registration
- N-Power Batch C Assessment
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- NYIF Application Portal
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here