Job Vacancies at Visa Incorporated Nigeria 2022/2023 – This is to inform the general public that Visa Incorporated Nigeria is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their company. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Business Associate – New Graduate Development Program (For Fresh Graduates)
Employment Type: Full time
- The New Graduate Development Rotation Program (NGDP) is an 18-month program with three – six month rotations through Visa’s functions.
- The NGDP program supports Visa’s mission to build a strong entry level pipeline of talent with cross-functional knowledge and experience. Associates rotate through three functions of the business, including: Product, Business Development, and Merchant Sales & Acquiring (MSA). In addition to meaningful rotations, Associates are given training & development, mentoring, networking and leadership exposure.
- Visa’s Product Team is responsible for all aspects of the regional product strategy, solutions development and delivery to clients of both core and digital platforms that drive revenue growth for Visa as well as clients and customers satisfaction.
- As a Product associate, you will be responsible for positioning Visa as the preferred choice of network partners by Issuers and the brand of choice by consumers.
- You will work very closely with the Country Manager, Business Development Teams, the Marketing team and the other cross-functional teams within Visa. The successful candidate will interact with all levels of Visa management and staff.
- This position will involve constant interaction and communication with Clients and key Visa stakeholders.
Business Development (BD):
- Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere.
- The business development team drives the country strategy and its objectives by identifying, leading and executing, through analytics, data and market intelligence, on opportunities to drive business growth for Visa and its clients.
- The purpose of this role is to provide support to the team, assisting with client requests with the purpose to grow Visa share of business.
Merchant Sales & Acquiring (MSA):
- Merchant Sales & Acquiring Team is responsible (but not limited) for the business development with the biggest merchants (Groceries, Petrols and Consumer electronics chains), Fintechs and Acquirers with regards to driving acceptance in the country.
- Key target is to build strong working relationships with key Merchants in order to drive VISA acceptance & usage, advise acquiring banks and fintechs how to optimize their acceptance business and develop Co-brand campaigns deployment, innovations etc
- Participate in Products strategy definition for both core products and digital solutions
- Products range definition, including features, benefits and pricing
- Products adaptation to local market needs and at Issuer level
- Implementing of the CVP through in-house development and partnerships
- Delivery of products to clients, including marketing materials
- Participate in market and competitors benchmarking
- Support in the products ideation and concepts testing, data analytics activities, products material preparation, products sales activities to clients
Business Development (BD):
- Provide support to the BD team to develop and maintain the relationship between Visa and the clients
- Process the new licenses, opening, upgrades, & downgrades of new bins.
- Work with licensing teams to ensure completion of paperwork as well as timely submission of documentation working back from launch of the products
- Understand and implement card design brand standards. Provide urgent support to clients in obtaining waivers on designs.
- Master the Visa Online functionality and provide support to BD team on how to navigate through the platform.
- Attend to client queries and issues, and provide timely and efficient solutions
- Navigate throughout Visa across geographies to ensure a quick turnaround of client & BD requests.
- Monitor and analyze competitor strategies and contribute to developing/responding to these so that Visa’s market share within the market is enhanced
- Manage daily tasks such as maintaining and updating clients contact lists, and upload required documents in playbook
- Ensure clients’ compliance to service levels, integrity of service records and efficient resolution of complaints
- Support BD team in preparation of presentations/pitches to clients
- Support internal compliance requirements for the BD team
- Preparation of regular analysis reports for market and for clients, focusing on portfolio performance and market share, comparison with targets by quarters.
Merchant Sales & Acquiring (MSA):
- Assessment of merchant segments and performance
- Comprehensive analysis of existing payment products in selected merchant segments (grocery, petrol etc.)
- Identify areas of collaboration with Merchants to drive payment volumes
- Identifying new payment technologies that can be leveraged to enhance acceptance
- E-com analyses: Devise strategy on facilitating the growth of ecommerce through merchant and marketplace engagements
- Develop recommendations how to improve acceptance experience (E-com and physical acceptance)
- Strategize adoption and development of acceptance in tier 2 and 3 cities
- Candidates should be running their Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program (Computer Science, all Engineering disciplines, Physics, Mathematics, Business/Commerce/Economics)
- Candidates must be Graduate by Summer 2022 (Fresh graduates) with a minimum of 3.0 GPA or its equivalent
- Available to join in August 2022
- Excellent communication, story-telling and presentation skills
- Technical majors are encouraged to apply
- Excellent analytical abilities, intellectually curiosity and interest in finding new ways to do things
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Professional maturity, strong work ethic and the ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing business needs
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities in professional, academic, or volunteer environments
- A global mindset and ability to work in a diverse workplace.
- Ability to work constructively in teams, highly collaborative with a great attitude working on cross-functional teams where there may not be a direct reporting line.
- High energy level, performance oriented and passionate about customers, payment industry, and emerging technologies.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
- Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
- Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Application Closing Date
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE