Seven Up Bottling Company Recruitment and Job Vacancies : Green Eagles, a subsidairy of Seven Up Bottling Company, is a packaging company based in Lagos with over twenty-five years track record of manufacturing quality metal crown caps and plastic packaging for reputable beverage companies in Nigeria.
Seven Up Bottling Company is recruiting on behalf of one of her subsidiaries (Green Eagles), to fill the positon below:
Job Title: Metal Printing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Successful candidate will be responsible for the following among others:
- Lead the printing department in achieving organization objectives.
- Source raw materials for the printing and coating process
- Identify and rectify mechanical problems on the Crabtree printing press, coating machine and allied equipment
- Design and develop printing jobs with computer to plate (CTP) machine
- Mix inks to suit desired colors
- Plan and procure spares
- Ensure production planning and control
For this role, our expectations are as follows:
- HND or University degree in Printing Technology
- Minimum of ten year experience in a reputable metal printing company
- You must have verifiable experience in graphic art reproduction and CorelDraw
- Demonstrable proficiency in CMYK color separations and spot colors to produce images of high resolution
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook
- Possess excellent English language communication skill
Job Title: Datecoder Technician
- The Datecoding Technician would coordinate all preventive and condition based maintenance activities for the smooth running of datecoding machines at the right cost and time.
- Responsibilities of the position covers maintenance planning, major annual repairs, equipment monitoring, breakdown maintenance as well as capability development of associates.
- He/she will be directly responsible for the operation, setting, calibration, change-over and repair of datecoding equipment.
Other key responsibilities include
- Participate in daily and weekly equipment inspection and documentation of findings.
- Keep record of logs, material consumption and state of health of datecoders
- Support production to Regularly achieve set production KPI targets
- Identify skill Gap, Coach and Mentor associates
- HND in a related Engineering Course.
- Minimum of two years working experience in datecoding, maintenance and operation in the FMCG industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send an email stating the postion you’re applying for in the subject of the mail, your Cover Letter as the body of the mail, and your CV as an attachment to: email@example.com
Note: Only shorlisted applicants will be contacted.
Application Deadline 18th September, 2020.
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Jobs in Nigeria Now!
Get more jobs like this in your email for free!