Job Vacancies at Oilserv Limited 2022/2023 – This is to inform the general public that Oilserv Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their company. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply.
Oilserv Limited is a leading provider of integrated engineering, procurement, construction, installation & commissioning (EPCIC) services and complementary solutions across the asset and program life cycle within the onshore, offshore and subsea market segments of the oil and gas sector. Oilserv Limited was incorporated in 1992 and commenced operations in 1995.
READ – International Rescue Committee (IRC) Job Recruitment 2022/2023 – How to Apply
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Project Engineer (Pipeline)
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Civil / Mechanical Engineering or relevant Engineering Discipline
- Relevant QHSE training
- Strong Engineering Design experience.
READ – Alert Microfinance Bank Job Recruitment 2022/2023 – Apply Now
- Relevant software training
- Onshore pipeline installation experience
- Minimum of 8+ years’ experience in major projects in the Oil & Gas Construction or Petrochemical Industry, and at least 3 years as a Lead HDD and Thrust-bore experiences will be an advantage.
- Conversant with the use of AutoCAD software
- Able to interpret Pipelay Analysis
- Conversant with Structural Mechanics Theories
- Conversant with Engineering codes and standards i.e DNV
- Conversant with other related Oil & Gas Engineering and Materials Codes and Standards e.g API, ASME, ASTM etc
- Conversant Topography and Geotechnical Surveys
- Practical and theoretical knowledge of engineering design installation, testing and commissioning of onshore pipelines and structures
- Good knowledge of Company Management System (CMS) ensuring compliance to quality, safety, health environment and safety (QHSES) requirements
- Good knowledge of the English language both written and spoken
- Ability to work in a team
- Must be solutions-oriented and able to identify key issues and patterns in complex situations.
Job Title: Security Coordinator
- Candidates must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences or other related fields
- 3+ years’ relevant work experience in security management.
- Candidates must be a computer literate and must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and written & communication skills are required.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
READ – Job Vacancies at FairMoney Nigeria 2022/2023 – How to Apply
Key Performance Indicators
- Coordination of daily security activities and maintenance of adequate access control for materials and personnel at all company bases
- Providing weekly security awareness education to staff
- Conducting investigations to all incidents of security breach
- Rendering weekly security report summary to Head of Security
- Management of security service providers
- Execution of designed security counter-measures: and guest houses
- Coordination of Security Logistics and personnel deployment
- Provision of Security Strategy Framework
- Undertaking security risk assessment and provision of threat assessment & mitigation
- Verification of Asset Protection Design
- Intelligence Management
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Critical Thinking
- Business Acumen
- Organizational Building
- Strategic Leadership
- Effective and Results-driven
- Teamwork – Mastery
- Judgment / Trust
- Confidence and Resilience
Job Title: Project Site Accountant
- Candidates must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting Professional Qualifications ICAN, ACCA, CIMA
- 1+ year relevant experience in in finance / accounting discipline, with relevant experience in Oil Services or banking.
- A good understanding of EPC would be an advantage.
READ – United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Job Recruitment 2022/2023 – How to Apply
Key Performance Indicators
- Staff performance index.
- Key control failures
- Number of critical or significant Internal Audit findings
- Magnitude of Audit adjustment
- Change Management
- Analytical thinking
- Project Management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
11th February, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
Be the first to comment