Job Recruitment Programme 2022 at 3Line Card Management Limited- This is to inform the general public that 3Line Card Management Limited are now recruiting interest and qualified candidates for the vacant post in their organization. Interested applicants should follow the descriptions listed below to apply.
3Line commenced business in 2007 with the primary aim using technology to make financial services easily available to the financially excluded. We believe this is a basic human right, and 3Line is our platform for achieving this purpose. We focus on four key areas: Electronic Banking, Issuer Processing, Agency Banking and Identity Management, all driven by our Card Scheme.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: Customer Service Delivery
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls
- Generate sales leads
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Candidates must obtain a minimum of a Bachelors Degree or HND
- 2+ years relevant experience (in a Fintech or any Financial sector is an added advantage)
- Customer – centric
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Displays respectful and courteous manners.
- Able to adapt to shift changes and roistered shift patterns.
- Able to use the Microsoft Excel suite.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
How to apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail