Job recruitment programme 2022 at Jolly Energy Fleet Limited– Jolly Energy Fleet Limited is now recruiting suitable and interested candidates for the vacant post into their organization. Interested candidates should follow all requirements listed below to apply.
Jolly Energy Fleet Limited – Established in 2009 as an engineering and trading firm, Jolly Energy Fleet’s sole aim is in ensuring our esteem clients get their desired output, with respect to our range of specialty in providing International Oil Company (IOCs) and National Oil Company (NOCs) support services like personnel onboarding, facility management, building construction, fabrication, camp installation, logistics, marine services, civil security, as well as procurement, and commissioning of specialized projects.
Over time, our organization continue to remain resilient, nevertheless, we have included in our range of services, sales, distribution, and supply of petroleum products e.g., lubricants, domestic and industrial gas of different types, AGO, DPK and petrol to mention but a few for business to business (B2B) and business to customers (B2C) with outlets spread across Delta State and environs. Our success is strongly based on partnerships, local and international. This flexibility allows us to service a wide variety of customers.
Job Title: Customer Care Administrator
Location: Warri, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a customer service administrator, your job is to make sure customer interactions with the organization are positive and leave them satisfied.
- You will take customer phone calls, respond to their inquiries and complaints, and assist them with completing their order, all while remaining polite and professional.
- You would work in an office or customer service desk.
- You may spend a lot of time on the telephone using a headset, and a computer.
- You will have to deal with a constant queue of customers or phone calls.
- You might work shifts if the need arises
- You might get little time between calls to do the data entry.
- Part-time work is common.
- Processing orders and transactions
- Resolving issues and troubleshooting technical problems
- Delivering information about a company’s offerings
- Providing proactive customer outreach
- Handling customer complaints
- Collecting and analyzing customer feedback
- Responding to customer reviews
- Developing and documenting knowledge into helpful content.
- Providing the company products introductory information to new customers/guests
- Ensuring that customers are satisfied with products or services
- Following up with clients or customers to check that they’re still satisfied with any purchases
- Letting customers or clients know about additional products or services
- Determining the quickest, most effective ways to answer a client’s or customer’s questions
- Escalating queries and concerns
- Troubleshooting common issues with a product or service
- Working with a team of CSRs (Human Resources Personnel, sales and marketing officers, sales reps, etc) and other departments to find appropriate solutions
- Candidates must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management and Tourism, Office Administration, Business Administration, or related field in Social Sciences. (Minimum of 2:2)
- Ability to answer a high volume of calls and/or emails daily
- Ability to share work among a customer service team
- Attentiveness and patience
- Time-management skills
- Ability to find the positive in any situation
- 3+ years experience in administrative roles and functions.
- Interpersonal and customer service skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Multitasking and organizational skills
- 89% knowledge and use of all Microsoft packages
- Sex: Female.
- Age: 28 years above.
N35, 000 – N45, 000 monthly.
Application Deadline 15th April, 2022.