Job Recruitment Program at Nigerian Aviation Handling Company (NAHCO Aviance) – The Nigerian Aviation Handling Company is recruiting candidates suitable to fill the vacant positions in their organization. Interested candidates should kindly follow the descriptions below to apply.
Nigeria Aviation Handling Company (NAHCO Aviance), established in 1979, the Nigerian Aviation Handling Company (NAHCO Aviance) provides aviation cargo, aircraft handling, passenger facilitation, crew transportation, refueling and aviation training services from its base at Murtala Muhammed International Airport. NAHCO Aviance serves over35 airlines throughout seven airports across Nigeria, handling approximately 70% of domestic and foreign airlines operating into the country. In 2005, NAHCO Aviance was privatized and listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 2006. Air France and Lufthansa both have acquired stakes in the company.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Store Room Keeper
Employment Type: Part-time
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom.
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies.
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies.
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping.
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs.
- Interested candidates should possess an HND qualification with 2 – 5 years relevant work experience.
N80, 000 – N90, 000 Monthly.
Job Title: Computer Technician
Employment Type: Full-time
- Set up hardware and install and configure software and drivers.
- Maintain and repair technological equipment (e.g. routers) or peripheral devices.
- Install well-functioning LAN/WAN and other networks and manage components (servers, IPs etc.)
- Manage security options and software in computers and networks to maintain privacy and protection from attacks.
- Perform regular upgrades to ensure systems remain updated.
- Troubleshoot system failures or bugs and provide solutions to restore functionality.
- Arrange maintenance sessions to discover and mend inefficiencies.
- Keep records of repairs and fixes for future reference.
- Offer timely technical support and teach users how to utilize computers correctly.
N20, 000 – N50, 000 Monthly.
Job Title: Secretary
Employment Type: Full-time
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary.
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments.
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms.
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners.
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Document expenses and hand in reports.
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties.
- Interested candidates should possess an OND qualification with at least 1 year relevant work experience.
N10, 000 – N20, 000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2022.
How to apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applicants must be in Lagos.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE