Job Recruitment 2022 at Lagos Business School- Lagos Business School are now recruiting interested and suitable candidates for the vacant post in their organization. Interested applicants should follow all descriptions listed below to apply.
Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
Job Title: Centre Manager – Admin and Legal
- The Center Manager would be responsible for management of administrative requirements as approved by the Governing Council.
- Liaise with Accountant, Media and other direct officers as it relates to key deliverables.
- Maintain, monitor and commission work as part of cyclic or needs based repair and refurbishment.
- Manage and update a register of risk for facilities and update on this to the center director.
- Manage and monitor all aspects of health and safety in the building and outside spaces as required by regulation or good practice.
- Manage operational budget
- First line review of agreements with vendors and contractors
- Develop a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Manage budgets for the locations.
- Manage all adhoc staff that manage the facility varying capacities.
- Ensure that staff and volunteers are able to work collaboratively with each other
- Work in collaboration with other members of staff and contractors to establish marketing of facilities and good, serviced channels of communication about activities, events and facilities available.
- Deal with communications issues internally and externally
- Overall management of all administrative systems, record keeping and governance processes to aid the effective running of facilities.
- Analyze program risks and determining mitigants.
- Space management
- Oversight of routine, planned and preventative maintenance of the building facilities and outdoor space by staff, volunteers or contractors.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of a Bachelors Degree in the related field (A PhD is an added advantage, given the research output expectations from the centre).
- Minimum of five years professional experience in lead management role.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, public speaking, strategic planning and writing skills required
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, deadlines, tasks efficiently.
- Excellent time management skills and resourcefulness with attention to detail.
How to apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 30th March, 2022.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
- LBS offer equal employment opportunity.