Job Recruitment 2022 at Aero Contractors Company of Nigeria limited– The Aero Contractors Company of Nigeria Limited is accepting applications from interested applicants suitable for the post of an Aircraft Engineer in their Company. Interested applicants should apply below.
Aero, West Africa’s 61 years old Aviation Company is a well-respected aviation service provider in scheduled commercial and helicopter offshore oil and gas sector operation. From inception, Aero has played a key role in the oil and gas sector in Nigeria. It provides services in the rotary wing (helicopter) offshore oil and gas sector plus the fixed wing scheduled and charter passenger sector. Aero is uniquely placed in the Nigerian market to offer both rotary and fixed wing services to the highest international standards of safety.
Currently a well-known Nigerian carrier, Aero is focused on bringing customers world class aviation services with best of fares, quality on-board services, good customer relations with effective online services and operational competence. Aero prides itself in its punctuality and safety records. Aero has established itself as the leading innovative carrier in West Africa.
Job Title: Licensed Aircraft Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for supervised inspection and certification of work done on aircraft in accordance with approved maintenance manuals.
- Perform minor line work Perform post flight inspection
- Perform preflight inspection
- Perform non routine inspection
- Repair, replace, assemble and install aircraft parts.
- Perform daily inspection
- Perform scheduled inspection
- Interested candidates should possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in relevant field
- Minimum of 2+ year’s work experience.
How to apply
interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and detailed CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail