Jiji.NG Job Recruitment for an Offline Customer Acquisition Executive – Jiji.NG is recruiting candidates suitable to fill in for the position of an Offline Customer Acquisition Executive. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines listed below to apply successfully.
Jiji.ng is the largest online marketplace in Nigeria which connects real Buyers with Sellers. Jiji was launched in 2014 and currently serves over 200 Million users in 5 different countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Offline Customer Acquisition Executive
Locations: Abuja (FCT) & Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are recruiting an Offline Customer Acquisition Executive to register and sell premium services to business owners.
- With our growing presence in over 5 countries, we boast of a work environment that enables growth and career progress.
Why Become an Offline Customer Acquisition Executive with Jiji.Ng?
- Be part of a team that helps Nigerian small businesses and sellers thrive.
- Learn new skills: You get to be trained by renowned Jiji facilitators who will help you acquire job experience and on-the-job skills.
- You will be assigned to a team lead who will guide you and ensure you perform excellently on the job
- Boost your income: Earn up to N70,000 on a monthly basis
- Apart from the N70, 000, you get monthly bonuses when you exceed targets.
- Earn up to N22, 000 transport allowance monthly.
- Opportunity to be signed on to an HMO plan after 6 months of consistency
- You get a clear career path that allows you not just grow but thrive!
- Team bonding activities, events, etc.
- Source new sales opportunities in existing small businesses and regular sellers through outbound lead follow-up
- Register and manage small business owners from various sectors ranging from Electronics, Fashion, Automobiles, Real Estate, etc.
- Identify opportunities to sell Jiji.ng Subscription packages to small business owners and sellers.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or an OND
- Outstanding sales skills with proven ability to convert prospects into paying clients
- Sales/ Marketing Experience is an added Advantage
- Must live in Lagos or Abuja.
Application Closing Date
11th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE