Jiji Cars Recruitment 2022 for a Telesales Agent – Lead Sourcing – Jiji Cars is presently hiring Telesales Agents. To apply, interested and qualified applicants should follow the instructions listed below.
Jiji Cars (formerly known as Cars45) is a part of Jiji, the leading online marketplace in Pan-African countries, with over 200 million users from offices in 10 countries. We work every day to make sure that people have a place for safe buying and selling cars. We constantly improve the quality of service, and we always help our customers to seal deals. That’s why now, to be of even more use, the company needs talented and motivated people.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telesales Agent – Lead Sourcing at Jiji Cars
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Under the supervision and guidance of the Senior Manager, Contact Center and Customer Experience, you will be responsible for generating bookings from the prospective leads made available by the business and ensuring that all prospective sellers are offered the desired services.
- You’ll help sellers figure out how to sell their autos and suggest alternatives if their preferred solutions aren’t available. Provide relevant information on the automobiles. Prepare to assist clients in making an informed selection.
- It’s your job to make sure that the prospects have all of the information and contact information they need to close the deal.
- Answer questions about products and services offered by the company.
- Cold calling and prospecting new customers
- Appropriate handling of angry customers to preserve the company’s reputation.
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.
- Keep records of calls and bookings while noting all useful information.
- Following up, tracking and directing customers.
- Ensure adequate information is provided to prospective customers.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements in order to create a booking.
- Direct prospects (or existing customers) to the appropriate center for the sale of their cars.
- Enter and update customer information in the database.
- Any other role as assigned by the supervisor.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- 1-3 years of experience in Telemarketing/Telesales
- Ability to convince others and explain information in clear terms
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical thinking
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office package.
- Professional Certification in Telemarketing is an advantage.
- Knowledge of the automobile products
- Experience in sales and knowledge of consumer behaviours
- Must have keen attention to detail, high level of integrity and logically sound
We generally offer a vibrant culture, great work ambiance, super intelligent workforce, and a relaxed dress code in order to harness the power of innovation. We care a lot about our employees. It’s obvious that for efficient work you need to stay in favourable working conditions. That’s why we offer you the following benefits:
- Healthcare insurance and free daily lunch
- TGIF every last Friday of the month and regular Team Building events;
- Leadership development and new opportunities to grow as we are constantly expanding;
- An opportunity to work with a dynamic and international team all across the world +6. We look forward to speaking with you!
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 13th July, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE