Japanese Government MEXT Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate and Research Study in Japan (Fully Funded): The guidelines provided in the article below will assist interested individuals in applying successfully for the Japanese Government MEXT Scholarships 2022 for undergraduate and research study
Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship for 2021 Embassy Recommendation.
The scholarship programs are for students who wish to study in Japan as Research Student (Masters/Ph.D/ Research), Undergraduate Student, College of Technology Student, or Specialized Training College Student.
- Submitted documents will not be returned.
- A copy of the graduation certificate or the degree certificate is acceptable if the copy is attested by an authorized official of the university. (Do not submit the originals as the submitted documents will not be returned.)
- Those pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree must also submit a certificate of graduation when he/she graduates from that program by the time selection results are finalized.
- If you don’t submit any documents required (e.g. a copy of academic transcript/ graduation/degree certificate attested by an authorized official), your application will be ineligible to be screened.
- Only Successful candidates will be contacted by the end of June.
- To be submitted in person or by post only. No online/email submission will be accepted.
Applicants MUST read through the Application Guidelines below and follow the instructions.
For further details of the application guidelines and download the application forms, please visit the website below.
College of Technology:
Specialized Training College Student:
Closing Date: 31st May 2021.
- Payroll Support Registration
- N-Power Batch C Assessment
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- NYIF Application Portal
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here