ipNX is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies, serving a multitude of needs across enterprises, small businesses and residents with innovative, world-class services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
Purpose of the Job (Brief)
- To provide support for all Inventory management activities in the region to all departments in order to achieve their operational targets
- Implement the company’s policies and guidelines with regards to Inventory management process while supporting regional operations’ needs
- Ensure completeness in all deliveries to the region with real time documentation of same
- Coordinate all daily requisitions from user departments following the guidelines in fulfilling the orders received through PARIC
- Liaise with the Head for stock replenishment based on the material requirement plan for the region
- Documentation and reporting:
- Document all daily transactions, post same on SUN Application.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly Inventory management report Team Lead, Inventory Compliance & Operations Unit Inventory Associate
- Perform cyclic stock checks and quarterly Stock count for proper stock accountability for the region
- Coordinate the end of year stock count for the region
- Returns & Repairs management
- Prepare and send to Headquarter a list of faulty equipment for repair and liaise with Headquarter for directive on same on a quarterly basis
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- B.Sc./HND in Social or Management Sciences or related field
- Documentation skills
- Inventory Management skills
- Professional Qualification in Supply Management (added advantage)
- Minimum of 2 years in inventory mgt
- Basic understanding of Inventory Management
- Team Spirit
- Customer Focus
- Stable and Detail conscious
- Action and results orientation
- Ability to work under pressure
- Integrity, honesty and transparency
- Bold and versatile
- Knowledge of ERP application or any other Accounting software
N81,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 19th May, 2023.
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Like our Facebook page for direct updates
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge
Leave a Reply