Interswitch Group Recruitment for Sales Manager, Digital Ecosystems 2023 – Interswitch Group job company is recruiting for all interested and qualified candidates should fill for the position using the steps and job guidelines provided in this article successful.
Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager, Digital Ecosystems
Job type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for executing strategic sales initiatives within the group for example, identifying, qualifying, and closing sales opportunities with partners and customers.
- He/she will maintain great relationships within the local market, with service providers and fintech.
- The ideal candidate will interact with the business development team to achieve client expectations and position our products for local market adoption across verticals.
- Oversee and manage sales and partnerships within the digital ecosystems’ sales team.
- Negotiate and maintain standard agreements with service providers for digital ecosystem products.
- Grow the adoption of APIs across market segments.
- Meet sales targets.
- Develop forecasts of VAS and API products and generate demand to target markets.
- Coordinate with the business development team to ensure partners (VAS aggregator(s), POS Agency providers, and strategic partners) are managed with alignment to defined goals and strategic initiatives.
- Work with internal teams to handle issues related to VAS and API products, and manage clients to ensure all inquiries, issues, and complaints are handled according to agreed SLA’s.
- Participate in the overall development of VAS & API products strategy, plan, and roadmap to drive VAS and API products revenue.
Educational Qualifications Certification
- First Degree from a reputable university (Master’s degree in Business Administration will be an added advantage)
- Minimum of 3-6 years working experience in business development and sales.
- A strong background in the sales of VAS products within the Nigerian market.
- Experience with managing partnerships with fintech and telco’s
- Experience with using sales tools – CRM, Salesforce, and Dynamics tool.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply