Interswitch Group Recruitment 2022 for a Developer Community Manager – The Interswitch Group is currently recruiting competent professionals suitable for the position of a Developer Community Manager. Interested and qualified candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply.
Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Developer Community Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job tpye: Full-time
Level: Mid-Senior level
- Collaborate directly with the Product, Marketing, Business Development, Human resources, and Engineering teams to advance Interswitch’s story and help represent the voice of the developer.
- Focus on crafting fantastic resources, including demos, code samples, documentation, how-to guides, and blog posts.
- Create a strong community focused on building fantastic tools and services and serve as a champion for developers across fintech.
- Product Hunt, and platform-specific spaces
- Expertise in SDKs / developer tools / developer support / API documentation / Security / API and Software development.
- Use technical marketing skills to incorporate elements of Developer relations + Developer experience, event management, community engagement skills, product marketing, and solution engineering to drive high levels of engagement within developer communities
- Own and manage pieces of Interswitch’s brand ambassadorship and go-to-market, including conferences, sponsorships, online communities, user forums, speaker’s bureau, social media, and more.
- Create rich and technical content on Interswitch developer console as well as manage and grow the ISW Engineering blog.
- Bring to bear a deep understanding of the design of ISW APIs and products influencing next-generation platform technologies, features, and tools in partnership with internal product and R&D teams.
- Presence in key online and social communities, including Quora, Stack Overflow, Twitter, Hacker News, GitHub, Behance, DZone, Meetup, and Reddit.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Number of relevant years: 5 Years of developer-related experience, inclusive of 3+ years of relevant background as a community manager and /or developer evangelist.
- Experience running events from end to end, including campaign, staffing, budget, and vendors
- Enthusiasm for open source software and developer tools
- Great organizational skills: ability to make decisions, manage dependencies, and get stuff done
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences within and outside Interswitch
- Background speaking and presenting to a wide variety of audiences, particularly engineers
- Familiarity with modern development practices and the opportunities that lie ahead, including monitoring, observability, automation, and CI/CD
- Proven experience setting and achieving measurable outcomes around developer onboarding, retention, and community
- Customer Focus
- Drives Results
- Strategic Mind-set
- Plans and aligns
- Communicates Effectively
- Manages Ambiguity
- Situational Adaptability
- Business Insights
- Ensures Accountability
- Builds Networks
- Manages Complexity
- Commercial Acumen
- Presentation Skills
- Managing Change
- Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Marketing Commercialization
- Business Requirements Analysis
- Market Research and Analysis
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE