Interswitch Group Job Recruitment for an Innovation Manager – The Interswitch Group is recruiting suitable and interested candidates to fill the position of an Innovation Manager. Interested candidates should kindly follow the guidelines below to apply.
Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organizations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
Job Title: Innovation Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
- Brainstorm with the business units to discover new solutions and approaches to old problems.
- Formulate practical new ideas and innovative strategies for product development, marketing, branding, or business opportunities.
- Recognize promising ideas and find ways to introduce them into the company’s plans and discards ineffective, costly, or beyond the scope of its mission or abilities to develop.
- Allocate resources to maintain the organization’s existing agenda while accounting for new projects.
- Evaluate the progress of innovation and adjusts the pace or direction of new projects in accordance.
- Keep all new projects in line with the company’s mission and maintain consistency with the company’s message and brand.
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events to keep abreast of trends and changes in the venture space.
- Formulate and mobilize high-growth strategic partnerships that deliver innovative and transformative programs, with a focus on differentiated best in class solutions.
- Strategize with product development teams to transform general ideas into workable solutions.
- Analyze existing practices to isolate areas ripe for improvement or enhancement.
- Encourage creative thinking in employees and find ways to nurture innovative thinking across all company areas.
- Follow customer responses to new ideas, track and analyze new products or services’ success, and respond to customer questions or concerns.
- Monitor research and development of other organizations to spot trends in innovation and supplement research findings in the company’s industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE