International Fertilizer Development Center (IFDC) Job Recruitment Program 2022/2023 – The International Fertilizer Development Center is currently recruiting candidates suitable for the position of a Junior Professional Officer. Interested candidates should kindly follow the descriptions below to apply.
International Fertilizer Development Center (IFDC) was established in 1974 in the U.S. state of Alabama as an independent non-profit organization that combines innovative research, market systems development, and strategic partnerships to identify and scale sustainable agricultural solutions for soil health, food security, and improved livelihoods around the world. IFDC is now present in several countries in Africa and Asia. IFDC installed its office in Nigeria in 2003 and has since be empowering millions of smallholder farmers to become agricultural entrepreneurs actively engaged in several value chains. Recent IFDC Nigeria’s interventions have focused on harnessing climate smart agriculture technologies, digital tools, and market systems to improve crop and animal productivity, food security and income generation for the smallholder farmers.
Job Title: Junior Professional Officer – New Business Development
Job ID: 20120779
Type of contract: Full Time
Expected Start Date: May 15, 2022
Reporting to: Country Director
- IFDC Nigeria is looking forward to recruiting a Junior Professional Officer for New Business Development activities in Nigeria.
- The position holder will work to improve the operational efficiency and effectiveness of IFDC Nigeria’s ability to identify funding opportunities and contribute to proposal development.
- The position holder will work hand-in-hand with the Regional New Business Development (NBD) team.
- Contribute to identifying funding opportunities for IFDC Nigeria
- Play key role in concept notes development, talking points for meetings, taking minutes and action points, etc.
- Contribute to technical discussions and report writing
- Contribute to projects/programs proposal development and working closely with the Regional NBD team, in-country team, and relevant consortium partners
- Interested candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture based programs, Development Studies, Project Management, MBA, Food Security, Sustainability Studies, Proposal Writing, and related programs
- Should have a strong analytical and persuasive skills
- Excellent writing skills in English.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience working in an NGO environment
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE