International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies Job Recruitment 2021/2022 – This to inform the general public that International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their Organization.
The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies is the world’s largest humanitarian network and is guided by seven Fundamental Principles: Humanity, impartiality, neutrality, independence, voluntary service, universality and unity.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Assistant, Programme
Job Number: S00915
Duration: 6 months
Contract Type: Employee
- Provide administrative support in the timely and smooth implementation of the tasks and responsibilities linked to the project plans and priorities.
- Assist in close collaboration with the National Societies to ensure close and appropriate linkages between the program team and the branches
- Provide the data management services for the operation.
- Provide comprehensive administrative and technical support to the Operations team and to all the programmes.
- Assist to support the operational team in the translation and dissemination of their needs within the communities.
- Assist in the follow up of the management of programme implementation in the operational area
- Accountable for providing professional administrative expertise and support.
- Support the program team in the organization of meetings internally or externally: Planning and events, issuing and preparing invitations and requests for meetings.
- Attend meetings and prepares meeting notes, meeting reports (syntheses, summaries, agreements and action points for follow-up), upon request identify meeting content.
- Collect, compiles, tracks and anticipates the necessary documentation and files containing briefings and information for meetings, events and mission travel and ensures the required clearances.
- Keep the various operational file holders informed of requests and upcoming commitments and deadlines.
- Conduct research on various emergencies, food and livelihood needs and related issues.
- Support to the program activities across the project cycle.
- Supports the team in the daily program activities and provide assistance to compile any financial report.
- Provide support in drafting, editing and preparing presentations, correspondence and other communications when required.
- Support knowledge management systems and file.
- Maintain a central filing system for the operational team coordinate with archives and records ensuring all key documents are accessible and appropriately archived for all related programmes.
- In close collaboration with the Program team, develop and maintain up-to-date mailing lists, contact lists for internal and external stakeholders for different programs.
- Support the implementation of the project in providing timely, accurate information and ensure that Monitoring and Evaluation are in line with project requirements
- Work closely with the PMER Officer in ensuring effective planning, monitoring and evaluation of the project.
- Ensure timely submission of reports by the National Society for the different active projects
- Perform any other task assigned by Line or Technical Manager.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Disaster Management, Health Management, Public Health or other related fields
- Having a Master’s Degree in related Discipline is an added advantage.
- 1+ years experience in Disaster Management/Health, Agric/Food Security Related projects is required
- Experience of working with National Societies is preferred
- Basic secretarial skills knowledge is preferred.
- Experience working with international non- governmental organization is preferred
- Experience in writing report, case studies and M&E is preferred
- Self-supporting in computers
- Very good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of the operational context and area
- Flexibility and ability to travel in the operation’s areas
- Fluent in written and spoken English is required
- Fluent in written and spoken French is preferred.
- Motivated, self-started personality, sense of responsibility and organization skills
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and prioritize workload in order to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to identify and handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- Good negotiation skills, good judgment and maturity
- National Society relations
- Results focus and accountability.
- Communication – Teamwork
- Professionalism – Integrity – Diversity
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
25th November, 2021.
- Payroll Support Registration
- N-Power Batch C Assessment
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- NYIF Application Portal
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
- Total Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment 2021/2022 – How to Apply
- Globacom Limited Job Recruitment 2021/2022 Registration Portal – How to Register
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE