International Breweries Plc is currently seeking to recruit competent professionals suitable for their Supply Technical Traineeship Programme 2023. Interested candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply.
International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Supply Technical Traineeship
Job Requisition ID: 30041161
Location: International Breweries H/O, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
About the Program
- Our Supply Technical Trainee Program is designed to build graduates technical capability, providing them with experience aligned to their career aspirations.
- We embrace the responsibility that comes with being a partner to support our local communities and building sustainable practices in all we do.
- A hands-on 18-month program
- Through a robust and structured evaluation process gain demonstrable competence in specific modules
- Traineeships are available through the following programs:
- Brewing Traineeship
- Packaging Traineeship
- Control & Automation Traineeship
- Quality Traineeship
- Technical Services
- Energy & Fluids
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Participation in team structures including acting roles
- Participation in projects in the Plant environment aligned to the program requirements and priorities
- Exhibit passion, curiosity, courage and resilience, ready to take on tough challenges and be determined to deliver results
- Collaborate with an ownership mindset and connect with people at all levels
- Embrace our fast-paced culture, no matter the challenge
- Diagnosis of systemic and situational problems and troubleshooting
- Communication of learnings and solutions across various levels of the business
- Minimum of Bachelor / Bachelor of Science (from a recognized tertiary institution) or equivalent tertiary qualification in any of the following disciplines:
- Food Sciences/Technology
- No more than 3 years TOTAL of full-time formal working experience by the program start date. (Internship, vacation work, short duration contracts do not apply)
- Legal work authorization (full citizenship) in country of application
- Geographical mobility within country of application
- Completed NYC
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and ability to quickly adapt to new systems.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge.