International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Utilities Electrician
Ref No: 30028636
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Job Type: Full time
- Opportunity exists for a Utilities Electrician in International Breweries Plc Gateway Brewery, reporting to the Utilities Engineer.
- The incumbent will provide specialised electrical artisan skill and knowledge to the shift team, and to support the operations, maintenance of the E&F plant and to perform and assist in problem solving
Health, Safety and Environment:
- Comply with safe, health and environmental procedures and legislation.
- Maintain safety and housekeeping standards
- Identification of unsafe practices through SIO’s.
- Safety inspections conducted.
- Safe maintenance practices audited.
- Adherence to PPE policies.
- Maintenance tools are in good working order
Maintain and repair plant and associated devices:
- Locate plant, equipment, spares and relevant documentation and or systems.
- Plan and prepare the job.
- Carry out repairs / maintenance.
- Operate workshop equipment.
Work in Teams:
- Communicate effectively in teams.
- Contribute to self and team development
- Work orders complete
- Generate tags for follow on work
- Satisfied customers – no rework.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Electrical Engineering.
- Electrical artisan – Trade Tested.
- 2 – 3 months on the job training.
- Manufacturing Basic Maintenance Training.
- Ideal 3-6 months on the job training.
- Minimum of 1 years experience as an Electrical Artisan in similar industry
Application Closing Date
1st October 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements.
- We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval.
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for shortlisting.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters