International Breweries Plc Recruitment for Utilities Process Operator 2023– International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Utilities Process Operator
Job Requisition ID: 30053296
Location: Port Harcourt, River
Job type: Full-time
- The key purpose of this role is to safely operate and maintain defined Packaging equipment and process areas which have a bigger business impact wrt cost and consumer quality) and related process in order to achieve optimal effectiveness.
Key roles and Responsibilities
Operating and Process Control:
- Operating equipment in Packaging process areas according to VPO standards
- Constantly reviewing process performance against target, and recording short stops and correcting any out of controls using the VPO tools
- Recording waste and movement of product on the appropriate documentation or information systems. Review trends to identify & resolve problems
Maintenance of Plant and Equipment:
- Carrying out autonomous operations as defined for the process areas.
- Identify defective plant, and report these through to the Process Artisan or Team Leader to assist with resolution.
- Assisting the Process Artisan/Machine specialist in executing running repairs on shift.
Quality Control and Analysis:
- Carrying out the required quality checks and analyses and recording the results on the appropriate information system.
- The list of quality checks to be executed is contained in the work instructions.
- react to the results using the VPO tools supplied
- Actively participate in shift meetings, asking questions to test understanding and contributing suggestions. Making use of the action logs to record issues, problems and improvement opportunities.
- Complete required hand over to incoming shift team members, ensuring the issues relating to plant performance, quality and maintenance are communicated.
- Fully understand the team Dream and contribute in achieving it.
- Make use of relevant communication media (e.g. shift logbook) to stay informed and inform others of issues.
- Where problems occur, use the VPO problem solving tools to resolve and record the issues.
- Relevant Technical Qualification / Diploma
- 9 months on the job training, SKAP completed
- Experience within a Brewing FMCG industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply