Intenational Breweries Plc Job Recruitment 2022/2023 – This is to inform the general public the International Breweries Plc is recruiting suitably eligible candidates to fill the available job positions in their company. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
International Breweries Plc is a proud part of the AB InBev family, a world’s leading brewer. International Breweries Plc was incorporated in December 1971 under the name International Breweries Limited. The Company commenced production of its flagship product Trophy Lager in December 1978 with an installed capacity of 200,000 hectoliters per annum.
In December 1982, the Company embarked on an expansion programme. The company was listed on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange in April 1995. The corporate headquarters of the Company is located in Lagos. Starting with just two brands, Trophy Lager and Beta malt, our brand offering now includes Budweiser, Hero Lager, Castle lite, Grandmalt, Eagler Lager and Eagle Stout.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Packaging Trainee
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- To ensure that trainees entering manufacturing have a core understanding of the critical aspects of packaging, brewing, engineering, and quality on which to build further competence.
- Packaging of plant and process
- Impact packaging of product quality
- Form supply chain from warehouse to customer
- Demonstrate Knowledge of Trade Quality implications
- Identify problems or potential problems
- instrumentation and control use in the brewing process
- Have knowledge of the main requirements of brewery plant
- plant maintenance in the brewing process
- Identify the sources treatment and uses of water in brewing
- Explain the nature of hops and their use in brewing
- Explain the nature and use of barley, malt and adjuncts in the brewing process.
- Facilitate Problem solving and decision making
- Maintain Personal Competence and flexibility
- Manage quality at source
- Conduct autonomous maintenance asset care activities
- Operate and control the process according to SOP
- Apply 5S standards and practices in the workplace
- Demonstrate knowledge of the production and supply of the utilities within a brewery
- Candidates must possess a minimum of a Technical Qualification / Diploma.
- A logical, analytical problem solver who can operate in an unstructured environment.
- A team player (prepared to communicate, listen and assist).
- Key Function is to Carry out repairs / maintenance
- Plan and prepare the job.
- Initiative and energy.
- Achievement Drive (improvement, do better than standard or what was done previously, be the best).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality.
- Internal applicants require Line manager approval
- Kindly attach CV in PDF format
- Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional / relevant information as criteria for shortlisting
17th January, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE