International Breweries Plc Job Recruitment for a Business Development Representative – The International Breweries Plc is now recruiting suitable candidates for the position of a Business Development Representative. Interested applicants should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply.
AB InBev is the world’s leading brewer. We produce over 500 beers, including world-famous brands such as Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona. Local Africa brands such as Carling Black Label, Hero, Kilimanjaro, 2M, Eagle and we want like-minded, hard-working and passionate people to join our teams in Africa.
Job Title: Business Development Representative – High End
Reference ID: 30009456
Location: Isolo Depot, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Opportunity exists for a Business Development Representative – High End in our Sales team. The Business Development Representative – High End position is responsible for supporting the team to drive sales volumes.
- The job holder will generate orders, maintain standards, identify, and ensure growth within a channel/ customer in order to drive sales volumes, brand loyalty, in-outlet execution and customer service excellence.
- Drive to exceed quotas within assigned territory while supporting overall strategic growth objectives and budgets
- Prepare action plans and schedule to identify specific targets and to project number of contacts to be made within a defined region and against agreed orders targets; follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity. 3. Identify sales prospects and contacts these and other accounts as assigned.
- Develop new and incremental contract business
- Persuade customers to stock products
- Co-ordinate shipping schedules and delivery of products
- Ensure products/ brands are available widely in assigned sales area
- Develop and supervise the preparation, issuance, and delivery of sales materials, exhibits, and promotion programmes.
- Prepare for and attend exhibitions, regional, and national promotional opportunities.
- Develop and update knowledge of Company’s and competitors’ products and speak with other sales and marketing personnel to work out the best methods of promoting products
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals; reports on special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity
- Maintain sales records and up to date activity on progress to provide accurate forecasting reports
- Oversee the execution, activations and manage relationships in Spiritual Homes in sales areas
- Execute Top Influential POCs with QD Materials available for the area in line with execution standards
- Drive draught operations in POCs where we have installed draught taps
- Build and maintain very good relationships between POCs in the sales area and International Breweries.
- Align overall territory plans to national plans.
- Ensure that territories are resourced appropriately
- Utilize competitive information and marketplace data where appropriate to close orders.
- Establish rapport and maintains contact with contract clients and potential clients.
- Note customers’ reactions to new products and relay information back to Head of Department
- Ensure loyalty of existing customers
- Discuss prices, after-sales customer service, guarantee and delivery schedules with customers
- Position products with the customer, discuss customer benefits, confirm pricing, handle objections and close orders
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or an HND in Sales, Marketing, Administration or related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in similar field
- Good product knowledge.
- Possession of a driver’s license with a clean record.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, analyze, interpret sales activities and prepare reports.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Knowledge of planning and scheduling techniques.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and as an individual
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Persuasive, persistent, methodical; able to present winning sales arguments to customers, defend pricing and handle objections
- Time management and excellent negotiation skills
- Working hours can be long and irregular and may include evening work.
- May spend a lot of time traveling from one location to another.
- Ability to utilize advertising and/ or sales promotion techniques.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to plan, organize, and implement a range of sales promotion programmes and/or events.
- Knowledge of sales documentation methods and procedures
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures.
- Ability to identify and/or follow up sales leads and referrals.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
8th April, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
Leave a Reply