International Aviation College Recruitment for Aircraft Maintenance Manager 2023 – International Aviation College job is recruiting for a suitable candidates should kindly apply for the job using the job application below.
International Aviation College is an International Aviation College established in Nigeria and working towards making great difference in the Aviation Industry. This College was established to provide Pilot Training and Aviation related Courses; Aircraft Engineers, Helicopter Pilots, Airline re-current training, Flight Dispatchers, Air Traffic Control, Initial and Recurrent Training Program. Our long term objective is to award Student Certificates in Aviation Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Aircraft Maintenance Manager
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Aircraft Maintenance Manager is responsible for general administration and operation of the Maintenance Department.
- He liaises and advises the Management on matters relating to the maintenance of Aircraft.
- Holder of NCAT Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering or a University Degree / HND in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering or its equivalent.
- Holder of a current highest professional Aircraft Maintenance License with “A” and “P”
- Must be rated on both Diamond DA40 and DA42 Aircraft.
- Must have hands-on experience as a Maintenance Engineer.
- Not less than ten (10) Years relevant working experience.
- Must possess excellent ability to manage a work team.
Salary and Allowances
An attractive salary and contractual package will be offered to the right candidate in line with the College’s salary scale.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should address and send their typewritten application and a comprehensive CV (maximum of 3 pages) under confidential cover in a brown envelope sealed and marked “Aircraft Maintenance Manager”, to:
International Aviation College,
Lagos Express Road by Ilorin International Airport,
Ilorin, Kwara State.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.