Image Diagnostics Recruitment 2022 for a Radiographer / Sonographer – Image Diagnostics is currently recruiting candidates suitable for the position of a Radiographer / Sonographer. Interested and qualified candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply.
Image Diagnostics is a Medical Imaging and Clinical Support Center with a vision of providing excellent diagnostic and medical services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Radiographer / Sonographer
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparing examination rooms for patient examinations.
- Positioning patients and equipment, explaining the procedures, and ensuring patients’ comfort.
- Performing diagnostic imaging to obtain clear, usable images.
- Organizing the daily procedure schedules for emergencies and monitoring radiographic supplies.
- Performing administrative tasks, such as answering technical questions, scheduling appointments, and offering pre-procedure advice.
- Monitoring all radiographic supplies and submitting purchase requests to maintain proper supply levels.
- Inserting commands and data into the computer to document and specify the scan sequences, and monitoring the video display to adjust the density or contrast.
- Monitoring patients during examinations, ensuring their safety, and following procedures to prevent unnecessary exposure to radiation.
- Producing diagnostic images, reporting important information to the Physician, and updating patients’ records.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND qualification
- Knowledge of medical procedures and medicine
- Outstanding thinking and reasoning skills
- Sensitivity and understanding towards patients during procedures
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to perform well under pressure
- Physical strength to assist with the lifting or moving of patients to ensure their positioning is correct for the specific procedure.
- Proficiency in the use of computers and the most popular software packages
- Knowledge and understanding of biology
- Ability to work independently, but also as a part of a healthcare team
Note: For more Enquiries: Call – 08081529910
15th May, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE