Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Recruitment 2022 for a Store Officer – The Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company is currently recruiting candidates suitable for the position of a Store Officer. Interested and qualified candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply.
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Officer
- Assist Store Supervisor in management of material issue and receipt.
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to store supervisor and record keeping.
- Maintenance and audit of material in stock.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Receiving and arranging of materials received from the vendor into the storeroom.
- Issuing of material duly approved on the Inventory Management System.
- To ensure the correctness in the quality, quantity, specifications, condition of the materials received from vendors.
- Assist in finalizing various MIS reports pertaining to store procedures.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Carrying out all other functions as designated in line with achieving the departmental objective.
Requirements and Qualifications
- This role requires a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent Diploma qualification
- Requires between 0 – 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Inventory Management
- Electricity Industry Regulatory Knowledge
- Safety and Health Compliance.
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
7th June, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE