Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Metering Service Lead
Reporting To: Strategy Revenue & Optimization Lead
Job Type: Full time
- Coordinate PPM accounts management on Ultima and Advanced Metering Infrastructure (CIS) Platform and deal immediately with any exceptions.
- Ensure that account receivables is not understated when transferring arrears from one platform to another or during and after migration
- Manage and maintain an accurate/complete PPM Database and ensure that the database can be relied upon
- PPM revenue projection for the entire Disco based on trend analysis. Compare customers monthly consumption patterns based on demography, building, availability and consumption patterns
- Direct, manage and provide strategy to the team during projects
- Provide qualitative and quantitative information to management with respect to new automation areas that constantly requires management buy-in. and continuous process improvement
- Overall responsibility for Team’s performance and productivity
- Ensures quality of NMD meter installation and acceptance is in line with the laid down standard.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs
- Review monthly reports on PPM energy allocation viz a viz monthly revenue
- Prepare monthly ageing analysis/low vending activity report
- Joint responsible for all vending cashiers at the respective Business Units
- Provide input for the development of departmental policies/procedures
- Analyze and maintain statistical forecasts for prepaid meter revenue
- Assist in Carry out any other duties as requested by the Unit Head and Head of Department.
Qualifications and Requirements
- 1st degree in Finance or other Social Science course
- Requires minimum of 10 years post qualification experience
- At least 2 – 4 years in a managerial role
- Experience in the telecommunications sector will be an added advantage.
- Relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Financial Concept and reconciliations
- Managerial Finance
- Planning and Organizing
- Team Development
- Knowledge of the electricity regulatory codes and requirements
- Business Acumen
- Customer Orientation.
- Fair Knowledge of metering
- Good knowledge of industry related regulations
- Revenue management
- Good Analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility for financially impacting decisions
- Strategic problem resolution
- Good communication & interpersonal Skills
- Good relationship management skills
- Good Leadership skills
- Commitment to business growth.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task effectively
- Effective People Management
- Analytical prowess
- Ability to influence others
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
1st January, 2021
- MainOne Cable Job Recruitment Portal 2020/2021
- Nairametrics Job Vacancies Registration Portal 2020/2021
- Unified Payment Services Limited Job Recruitment Application Portal 2020/2021
- The OPEC Fund for International Development Job Recruitment Application Portal 2020/2021
- Supra Investments Limited Nigeria Job Recruitment Portal 2020/2021
- Genesis Deluxe Cinema Job Recruitment 2020/2021
- Interswitch Group Job Recruitment Registration Portal 2020/2021
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Job Recruitment Portal 2020/2021