IHS Towers | Career Opening: Click Here to Apply: There is an ongoing recruitment exercise by IHS Towers to enable all interested and qualified persons to apply or register successfully using the application link and portal in this article below.
IHS Towers is the largest independent mobile telecommunications infrastructure provider in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Founded in 2001, IHS provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services.
Today IHS Towers has operations in Nigeria, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Zambia and Rwanda. Following the recent acquisitions of MTN and Etisalat’s tower portfolios in Nigeria, IHS owns over 23,300 towers in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Financial Audit
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are currently recruiting for a Manager, Financial Audit.
- Based in Lagos, you will support the Finance function through Risk Assessment and controls evaluation to ensure that risks are appropriately mitigated through control enforcement and/or process improvements.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Translation of work objectives into detailed tasks and programs. Planning, undertaking and supervision of financial and system audits within finance function to ensure that all functions and systems of finance are working in line with management advised guidelines.
- Deducing conclusions, recommending remediation actions and writing final reports.
- Support business process owners with implementation of new controls or processes.
- Prepare reports on evaluation of controls or processes as directed.
- Recommend and draft policy statements. Policy enforcement and training.
- Identification and recommendation of process improvements and leading implementation of process improvement projects. Work with /cooperate with group Fin Ops functions and Global process owners on driving consistency with a global IHS outlook.
- Drafting, performing and supervision of tests of the design, implementation and operating effectiveness of key financial and business controls.
- Review of working papers from team members.
- Maintaining database of deficiencies, undertaking root cause analysis, tracking management actions and driving remediation efforts through the risk management application.
Experience & Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management or related field.
- Professional certifications, e.g. ACA, ACCA will be an asset.
- Experience managing projects.
- Internal/external audit training.
- +7 years relevant experience.
- Good appreciation of IFRS accounting, SOX, ITGC and COSO.
- Be Bold
- Customer Focus
- Stakeholder Management (Ability to interact collectively with multiple stakeholders horizontally and vertically).
- Business Communication.
- Project Management.
- Understand system development life cycle.
- Audit techniques.
- Workload Management.
- Team management.
- Analytical & Critical Thinking
- Collaboration & Teamwork
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Please apply with an updated Resume / CV
Application Deadline 13th May, 2021.
- Payroll Support Registration
- N-Power Batch C Assessment
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- NYIF Application Portal
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here