IGIT Shipping and Logistics Company offer a wide range of international shipping and logistics services to meet your international supply chain needs. Our experienced global shipping professionals are trained to guide you through the complexities of international shipping.
Our strategic network of ocean shipping lines, automated cargo management systems, charter and commercial airlines, as well as a seamless relationship with government regulators, helps us deliver on time shipments worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Meet assigned monthly, quarterly and annual sales target
- Manage existing clients and maintain a business relationship for new business opportunities.
- Identify new market/business opportunities and submit proposal/quotes to prospective clients.
- Follow up and update clients on the progress of all on-going jobs with the company.
- Create and generate reports and develop a presentation to be used in sales meetings
- Respond to queries and request from clients via email and telephone.
- Assist in managing all existing clients through regular communication with key contacts and help answer all queries via email and telephones.
- Identify immediate and long-term needs of clients for the company’s products and services on such projects.
- Liaise between the company and key agencies in the industry
- Prospect for and acquire new and financially viable high-volume customers
- Gather new intelligence for the preparation of reports, and presentations that will win the company contracts
- Effectively manage each customer account to ensure sales targets are fully achieved
- Conduct follow-up activities to achieve and exceed customer satisfaction
- Identify key market segment and develop marketing plans and produce services tailored to customer needs.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Develop technical and commercial knowledge of all our product offerings and services.
- Get feedback and reports from clients on how to serve them better.
- Follow up on the collection of any outstanding payment from individual and corporate customers and report any challenges.
- Maintaining an updated database of customers /clients and sales records
- Coordinate communication of all customer-related issues to the Line Manager to ensure seamless flow of information
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc. in relevant field
- Excellent interpersonal & organizational skills
- Target-driven and with a high drive to meet sales target
- Creative and well-organized, with good prioritizing skill.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar capacity and related industry
- Skilled with the use of professional communications etiquette
How to Apply
Interested and highly qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title’’ as the subject of the e-mail
Application Deadline 25th September, 2020.
How you will be updated regularly
- Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE