Ibis Lagos Airport Hotel Recruitment 2022 for a Front Desk Officer – The Ibis Lagos Airport Hotel is currently seeking to recruit competent candidates suitable for the position of a Front Desk Officer. Interested and qualified candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply.
Ibis is an international hotel company owned by Accor Hotels, a hotel holding company. Accor Hotels is listed on the Paris Stock Exchange and was founded in 1967. Ibis opened its first hotel in 1974. The hotels are generally close to city centres, airports, beaches or railway stations. “Some say you can’t put a price on comfort.” Ibis hotels prove the contrary by offering their guests well-being at the best price.
Fully-equipped rooms, innovative bedding and 24-hour reception services. Welcome to the world’s leading economy hotel brand. Ibis is a brand of economy hotels focused on evolutive design with simple and flexible furniture and owned by Accor. Created in 1974, Ibis became Accor’s economy mega brand in 2011 with the launch of Ibis Styles and Ibis Budget. Ibis manages 1174 hotels in 67 countries (2018).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer with Opera Knowledge
Location: Ajao Estate, Lagos
- First impressions are everything! As a Front Desk Officer, you will take care of the guests from the moment they arrive through to their departure by ensuring they have a memorable experience with us.
What You Will Be Doing
- Greet, check-in, respond to requests and settle accounts while providing exceptional service
- Take initiative to add a personalized experience
- Proudly promote the hotel facilities, looking for opportunities to enhance a guest’s stay through up-selling.
Requirements and Qualifications
your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential; experience is an asset
- Prior experience working in a luxury hotel with Opera software or a related system
- Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus.
What Is In It For You
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
26th June, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
Leave a Reply