Hyde Energy is currently seeking recruit competent and Qualified personnel suitable to fill in the position of a Treasury Manager. Interested candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply successfully.
Hyde Energy began operations in Nigeria, importing and exporting Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) and selling clean petroleum products. These operations established our base as a trading company. We enhanced our import and export activities by: acquiring a tank farm for storing petroleum products & securing a two-year term contract for LPG export.
Hyde Energy’s vision is rooted in our desire to be a leading oil trading and marketing company by brand presence, service delivery and profitatability. We make good use of the expertise of our people, who have extensive technical and practical knowledge of the West and Central African oil-producing regions. Over the years, we have expanded our business portfolio into crude oil, reï¬ned oil products, LPG and dry bulk commodities. Similarly, our reach has grown, and we serve customers from offices in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Mauritius, London and Malta.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and implement an effective treasury management strategy to ensure operational effectiveness
- Ensure sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
- Manage the company’s billing processes and accounts receivables
- Provide 1st level controls on invoices due for payment to creditors.
- Develop processes to ensure periodic reconciliation of the Company’s Bank statements
- Supervise the Treasury Officer in ensuring efficient Liquidity Management & Cash Position Monitoring
- Supervise the Treasury Officer to ensure debt payments are made timely
- Manage prompt and smooth processing of all accounts payables and receivables
- A First Degree (minimum of second class lower) in Accounting, Finance or a related field-
- Professional accounting qualification
- Experience using ERP/Accounting application
- Experience in the downstream oil and gas industry is an advantage
- MBA or Masters in Finance or a business-related field is an added advantage
- 5 – 7 years working experience across accounting functions
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge.