Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Team Lead
Location: Lagos Island
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 4 weeks
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Provide day-to-day HR support to O&M Services Director and entire department.
- Work closely with other departments by assisting departmental managers to understand and implement guidelines, policies and procedures
- Recruiting staff which includes creating and developing job descriptions, providing support in preparing advertisements, screening application forms, short-listing the candidates, interviewing, selection, and arrange FTW.
- Mobilization and demobilisation of staff for jobs/projects as needed and tracking of employee status on projects.
- Advising on pay, including supporting finance department on Monthly timesheet, employee benefits and promotion and other issues on remuneration.
- Administering payroll system and maintaining staff related records. Ensuring that department managers receive an accurate and timely assistance in response to particular queries related to HR policies or other aspects of employment legislation.
- Notifying employees on employment.
- Developing HR strategic plans in terms of skill and number levels in considerations with long-term and immediate staff requirements.
- Implement and administer disciplinary
- Scheduling of induction for new hires.
- Advising management on career development, work matters, industrial matters, and personnel problems.
- Preparing advertisement and notices for vacant positions in the organization.
- Compiling Weekly or Monthly reports for HR department, when required.
- Taking minutes of meetings, when required.
- To identify training requirements with O&M Services Director
- Lead the implementation of the performance management system that includes performance development plans, employee development programs and training programs.
- Manage HMO of National employees
- Manage medical scheme requirements of non-indigenes
- Manage personnel occupational health-related issues in collaboration with the O&M Services Director.
- Work and liaise with workers representatives of the union.
- Responsible for Logistics of all FPSO Personnel for weekly rotational shift changes, which includes, travel to and from FPSO Mystras to Home, Airline Travel, Hotel accommodations, security arrangements
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years 55 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: Minimum of B.Sc. in any discipline from a reputable higher institution
- Experience: Minimum Experience of 6 Years.
- Other experience: minimum of 6 years’ experience in administrative support role and core HR.
Application Closing Date
24th August, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Leave a Reply