Human Capital Partners (HCP) is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their company. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
Human Capital Partners is a professional services firm that specializes in the provision of management consulting services covering the entire human resource management value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Enterprise Risk Management
Job Type: Full Time
The role holder will report to the Managing Director or Chief Executive Officer and will be responsible for:
- The design, implementation and management of the Enterprise Risk Management Systems including strategies, policies, and procedures.
- Lead efforts to reduce business risks that can put the organisation’s profitability and productivity at risk.
- Establish the Enterprise Risk Management architecture for the organisation.
- Ensure that risk management priorities are reflected in the organisation’s strategic plans.
- Provide input in defining the organisation’s risk appetite.
- Lead the promotion of a risk management culture throughout the organisation based on an understanding of risks related to the activities of the organisation.
- Advise management on risk-related issues that can impact the strategic direction of the organisation.
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of industry best practices.
- Oversee the design and development of a threat assessment framework.
- Oversee all operational risk management activities of the organisation.
- Ensure operational efficiency, adequate risk and internal control measures, high service standards, and compliance.
- Ensure implementation of Enterprise Risk Management framework and provide continuous benchmarking of Enterprise Risk Management maturity and develop effective risk management policies and procedures. – covering amongst others market risk and interest rate risk.
- Lead the development and implementation of a robust business continuity program for the organisation.
- Identify and assess financial risk in various investment opportunities.
- Manage and oversee unit’s performance through direction, supervision, and performance appraisals; provides constructive feedback to employees to assist with development.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or any other relevant discipline from a reputable institution.
- Professional Enterprise Risk Management certification and an MBA or Master’s Degree in any Business-related discipline are required.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in a Risk Management environment within the Banking and Financial Services sector.
- Strong Financial and Data Management background and an ability to measure Risk vs. Reward.
- Good knowledge of Regulatory and Compliance Standards.
- Creative, Innovative and Technology oriented.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Leadership skills.
Job Title: Compliance Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: The Managing Director / Chief Executive Officer
The Compliance Manager is saddled with the responsibility of:
- Ensuring that the organisation is conducting its business in full compliance with all National Laws, International Laws and Regulations, Professional Standards, Accepted business practices and Internal Standards.
- Demonstrating an Innate and Intuitive Knowledge of the organisation’s goals and cultures, as well as of the greater industry and standard business laws.
- Keeping the organisation’s business dealings ethically sound and legally pristine and with educating the entire organisation and instituting practices that will ensure the highest possible level of compliance.
- Ensure that the organisation is fully compliant with the International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Act as an independent review and evaluation body to ensure that compliance issues/concerns within the organisation are being appropriately evaluated, investigated, and resolved.
- Responsible for developing, implementing, and administering statutory policies and procedures to ensure that the organisation complies with all relevant laws and regulations.
- Provide and obtain deferrals, dispensations and approval when required by the organisation.
- Assist management to ensure internal resources, systems, procedures, and controls are in place, documented and operating effectively to ensure compliance and mitigate any form of risk.
- Provide support to the organisation in complying with new and changing regulations.
- Proactively drive the development and maintenance of good relationships with internal and external stakeholders at appropriate levels.
- Explore potential areas of compliance vulnerability, develop, and implement corrective action plans for the resolution of problematic issues, and provide general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
- Establishes and coordinates the risk-based Compliance Monitoring Plan to include relevant operational risk assessment, business-specific compliance reviews, other functional compliance reviews, routine checks and approvals.
- Coordinates and performs Regulatory Compliance Reviews in the Company.
- Ensure proper reporting of violations or potential violations to duly authorized enforcement agencies as appropriate or required.
- Coordinate with relevant bodies, legal department, and all other departments as applicable to obtain updates on regulatory changes within the organisation.
- Provide timely regulatory advice and recommendations on key issues and proactively monitor regulatory developments.
- Guide on the proper application and interpretation of laws, regulations, and policies applicable to our business.
- Ensure that the regulations, policies, and requirements are communicated to management and staff members.
- Set control standards and provides advice on the development of appropriate controls for the mitigation of regulatory risks.
- Assist in overseeing relevant administration and licensing as required by the regulatory bodies.
- Implement appropriate compliance reporting to the Executive Management and the Enterprise Risk Management department.
- Work with executive management to ensure that the organisation achieves consistently high levels of compliance with all relevant laws and regulations as well as industry best practices.
- Works with HR for the delivery or procurement of a training program that educates and encourages managers and staff to operate in compliance with relevant laws, regulations, and policies.
- Assist in the development of an effective compliance culture by promoting the benefits of ethical business conduct and benefits of compliance.
- Develops and periodically reviews and updates the Code of Conduct to ensure continuing relevance in guiding management and employees.
- Use general knowledge of operations undertaken in the jurisdiction to respond to regulatory questions and to keep the local regulator updated on the developments in the business.
- Ensure the quality and timeliness of service delivery to stakeholders, acting as the primary interface to help maintain and build stakeholders’ confidence.
- Promote the building of sustainable relationships between the organisation and other stakeholders.
- Manage and develop client relationships.
- Ensure all procurement and finance policies are adhered to.
- Ensure Effective and Efficient administration of all project accounts and management of internal job costing about the fee and services and resource requirements.
- Review all financial compliance issues with the management.
- Ensure compliance with organisation systems, processes, and procedures.
- Lead and manage the delivery of high-quality services to clients.
- Ensure programme management for timely completion of projects.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business, Finance, Law, or other related disciplines.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience, in a financial service regulated environment in either compliance regulation, risk, audit or legal department.
- Certification in Risk and Compliance Management is required.
- Good knowledge of techniques and tools in operational risk management and quality assurance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Self-motivated and a proven ability to problem-solve.
- Strong influencing and persuasive skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal English.
- Strict attention to detail.
Job Title: Group Head of Operations
Employment Type: Full-time
The Group Head, Operations reports to the Managing Director / Chief Executive Officer. The role will be responsible for:
- Providing overall leadership and supervision for the entire operations of the organisation; reporting to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Overseeing the organisation’s operations function relating to Central Operations, Regional Operations, Treasury Operations and Electronic Banking Operations (Mobile/Internet & USSD).
- Design, develop and keep updated the organisation’s operations manual and ensure compliance to all operational guidelines, processes and procedures.
- Manage the organisation’s operational risk exposure by supporting the business to identify areas of operational risk exposure and by developing and implementing corrective action.
- Responsible for business processes to improve customer service, cost effectiveness and controls.
- Ensure compliance with Regulatory requirements relating to Banking Operations (Account Opening documentation as it relates to the 3-tier KYC/Limit implementation per account type etc)
- Ensure that effective documentation is in place, in the form of user guides and implement operational improvements to reduce operational costs, tighten controls, improve service quality and customer service.
- Responsible for Treasury Operations in terms booking and liquidation of investments (Treasury Bills, Bonds and Interbank placements and takens) as consummanted by Treasury.
- Responsible for regulatory returns like remittances to CBN.
- Manage the Banking Operations Department (staff and budget)
- Participate in the development of the organisation’s corporate strategy.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the deliveries of Regional Operations Officers.
- Ensure that the institution’s policies and procedures are followed according to established guidelines and make recommendations for improvement.
- Ensure that CBN and other regulatory guidelines are strictly adhered to as it relates to all operations activities.
- Create an environment in which information is effectively shared among the regions and issues are promptly resolved.
- Build customer intimacy and drive speed and quality through an empowered Divisional Structure.
- Co-ordinate activities that ensure current operations, practices and processes are in alignment with world standard and the best practice.
- Define performance goals for the entire team and ensure adequate monitoring/evaluation of achievement of set goals and objectives.
- Constantly innovate ideas and follow through with implementation inorder to position the organisation ahead of competition in transaction processing and service delivery.
- Continuous review of existing processes and procedures to ensure timely updates and fine tuning to drive service improvements.
- Ensure right staffing in Regions/Head office operations and regularly re-appraise the manning levels to balance workload and cost.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Banking and Finance or a related discipline. Post graduate Degree or MBA is required.
- Minimum of eight (8) years’ experience in banking operations. At least three (3) years’ in a senior role in operations management in banking and financial services sector.
- Professional qualification – ICAN, ACCA, CIBN, ACA, MBA.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools.
- Must be emotionally intelligent, innovative and result driven.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills of written and verbal English.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
18th August, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters