Human Capacity Development Consultants Limited Job Recruitment 2022 – The Human Capacity Development Consultants Limited is now accepting applications from interested and qualified candidates who are suitable to fill the position of a Credit Officer in their organization. Interested applicants should apply below.
Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organizations for exceptional business results. We build organizations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
Job Title: Credit Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role will be responsible for screening loan requests, evaluating clients’ financial information, assessing risk ratios, and presenting approved or rejected loans to management.
- Monitor the progress of the loan application process and relaying any hindrances to clients.
- Review, update and assess the risk of individual credit applications
- Refer complicated or difficult applications to the supervisor
- Compile all necessary paperwork and store it in the appropriate files.
- Suggest new credit policies and processes as the need arises
- Reconcile accounts and determine appropriate payment schedules
- Meet with clients interested in taking out a loan and providing them with the necessary information to start the loan application process.
- Collect the needed financial documentation and assessing the clients’ creditworthiness.
- Calculate and analyze the risk ratios of clients based on their credit score and financial history.
- Approve or deny loan requests, and communicate the decision to both clients and management.
- Set up payment plans for clients explaining monthly instalment amounts, interest rates, and other costs.
- Maintain records of loan applications by using loan management software.
- Manage loan renewals by organizing follow-up meetings with clients.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Banking, Business or a similar field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a credit officer.
- Excellent knowledge of loan application procedures and best lending practices according to laws and regulations.
- Ability to work with loan management software.
- Strong communication skills and proven customer service experience.
- Exceptional analytical skills and the ability to work with complicated financial data.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong ethical behavior and the ability to work with sensitive financial information.
N4,000,000 – 5,000,000 annually
How to apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 15th April, 2022.