Hubmart Stores Limited is a retail shopping chain of Nigerian heritage, offering multi-format stores in various locations and positioned to offer customers world-class shopping experience as well as a vast range of products. Our unique value proposition lies in our excellent customer service as well as our superior capabilities in the fresh categories.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Internal Security Officer
Location: (Victoria Island and Lekki) Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for the security and safety of Customers; Staff; Building; Assets and Stock.
- Maintain safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
- Assist the management in enforcing staff discipline, rules and regulations.
- Secure the premise by partaking regularly in patrol / in store walks as per bit postings / roaster and monitor surveillance equipment; inspect building/equipments, and access points; permitting entry.
- Spot check of the back store, registers & entry point for vendor / suppliers and other points of exit / entry.
- Continuous check of staff and movement of goods / stock from back store to in store
- Help maintain store shrinkage along with the relevant departments.
- Prevent losses and damages by reporting irregularities; inform violators of policy and procedures; restrain trespassers.
Job Title: Goods Received Note (GRN) Officer
Location: Festac Town, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Generating / confirming / editing of all documents as regards ordering, receiving from and returns of goods to customers.
- Verify that all goods received tally with the documents tendered and ensure signing of the received documents by the required authorities.
- Make all necessary documentation for all goods being supplied by and returned to the supplier. And forward same to accounts department as part of payment processing details.
- Make documentation of all goods being given out to other shops/outlet.
- Bring notice of any high price fluctuation (as per defined parameters) to the Receiving Manager and update before processing GRN.
- Ensure PROMO goods are processed at PROMO cost & price.
- Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National Certificate of Education (NCE) or equivalent, while additional qualifications and / or membership of a professional body is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 (Two) years cognate experience.
Job Title: Retail Store Manager
Location: Festac Town, Lagos
- Responsible for the day to day supervision of the outlet, sales, staff, stock, and resources management
- Manage budgets by scheduling expenditures, analysing variances, and initiating corrective actions
- Maintain statistical and final records at store level.
- Deal with customers queries and complaints
- Oversee stock control, inventory and financial stock takes and stock counts.
- Maximise profitability and meeting sales targets, including motivating staff to do so
- Ensure compliances with health and safety legislation
- Prepare the store ready for promotional activities and feature space display plan
- Complete store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree
Application Closing Date
13th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Position of interest as the subject of the email.
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Job Recruitment Portal 2020/2021
- Olam Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment Application Portal 2020/2021
- NIS and Civil Defense (NSCDC) Recruitment 2020/2021 Exam/Result Cancelled – See Reasons
- Update: Nigeria Immigration Service and NSCDC Recruitment 2020/2021
- Bauchi State Government Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal
- SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment Form Portal – Apply Here
- Federal Government $5000 Grant
- Federal N-power Grant