Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solar Power Solution Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Deeply understand and get insight into Nigeria Solar market.
- Solar Business Development (Include Utility, C&I and Residential solution).
- Execute the brand marketing activities following established branding strategies. Presentation and open speech capability on marketing events.
- Achieve the sales target via active marketing, solution promotion, customer engagement and so on.
- Prioritize customer requirements for R&D and take responsibility for product’s competitiveness.
- Develop market plan for Huawei Solar Power Business (Include Utility, C&I and Residential solution).
- Further relationships with the mid- and high-level customers. Independently gain insights into customers, develop the solution, bidding, and win the project.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information or any related field with evidence of proven experience.
- Deep Knowledge in Solar Power solution. Deep understanding in Solar power solution market of Nigeria.
- Brand promotion planning capability
- Customer relationship establishment and maintenance capabilities
- Experience in hybrid solar solution, be able to make the HLD and system configuration.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Have a positive attitude to the job and ability to work under pressure from the job
- Having good connections with the solar power industry, and sensitive to the trend, activities and opportunities in this industry.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in Solar power solution, thereof at least 3 years in industrial leading company.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Vacancies Recruitment Portal 2020/2021
- MainOne Cable Job Recruitment Portal 2020/2021
- Nairametrics Job Vacancies Registration Portal 2020/2021
- Unified Payment Services Limited Job Recruitment Application Portal 2020/2021
- The OPEC Fund for International Development Job Recruitment Application Portal 2020/2021
- Genesis Deluxe Cinema Job Recruitment 2020/2021
- Interswitch Group Job Recruitment Registration Portal 2020/2021
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Job Recruitment Portal 2020/2021