HotBox Technology Recruitment 2022 for a Product Manager – HotBox Technologies is currently recruiting candidates suitable for the position of a Product Manager. Interested and qualified candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply.
HotBox Technology – We are a software development company. We develop mobile applications, web applications, we also create AI-powered solutions with ML and NLP.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Product Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- We are seeking a Product Designer with a passion for finding solutions that allow customers to intuitively use our products.
- The ideal candidate will be skilled at each stage of the design process but always focused on the needs of the customer.
- You will work with other designers and cross-functional team members and will rely heavily on both qualitative and quantitative data to make informed decisions.
- Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research.
- Identify new product improvement opportunities.
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences.
- Work closely with product engineers to suggest improvements for products and processes.
- Present product design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
- Analyze how a new product satisfies market needs and consumer preferences.
- Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions.
- Coordinate with other design team members to ensure consistent and accurate communication.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, copywriting, wire framing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing
- An intuitive eye for customer needs beyond the obvious
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate and persuade around design concepts
- Passion for design; not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Dynamic, creative personality, effective at engaging and influencing a variety of audiences
- Provide assistance to product engineers when needed
- Recommend new tools and technologies by staying abreast of the latest trends and techniques.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members
- Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback
- A well-rounded portfolio of client work, demonstrating a strong understanding of client objectives
N150,000 – N200,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 18th June, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE