Hobark International Limited Recruitment 2022/2023 – Hobark International Limited is recruiting candidates suitable to fill the vacant positions in their organization. Interested candidates should kindly follow the descriptions listed below to apply.
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Operations / Operational Planning Manager
Job Type: Contract
- Manage the operational team of engineers, technicians, and contractors in achieving the companies’ objectives.
- Ensure compliance and conformance to regulations and industry standards and procedures.
- Provide key contribution to achieving Zero station Down-time through proactive risk management and contingencies planning.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. An MBA or M.Sc. in Petroleum Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Petroleum Engineering is an advantage.
- 10-15 years of OFSE / upstream oil industry experience.
- Commercial/technical experience with Oil & Gas service/supply Company and its contracting terms and condition will be an advantage.
- An understanding of all industry legislative and regulatory requirements, including project proposals, submissions, reports, approvals, cost recovery components, and auditing.
Job Title: Quality Assurance / Quality Control Supervisor
Job Type: Contract
- Perform Pre-Job and Pre-Mobilization Inspections.
- Ensure the quality of products, consumables and materials comply with requirements of established Procedures.
- Gather and properly document all data inputs related quality compliance reporting and tracking.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree / Higher Diploma in Science or Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years active experience in Oil and Gas QAQC activities for Drilling and Completion, Intervention, Production and facilities.
- Demonstrate background and thorough knowledge to codes such as ANSI, B 31.3, 31.4 and 31.8, ASME Section V and IX, API 1104.
- Computer literate with competency in Microsoft Office applications – including Word, Excel, and the inclusion of digital photographs for use in recommendations and reporting is required.
- IWCF certification is not required but can be an advantage.
- Experience in multiple operational environments -Land and Swamp, Shallow water and offshore is and added advantage.
- Willing to travel and spend >50% of the time in the field locations.
- Familiar with NDT methods, visual, magnetic particle, liquid penetrant, radiography, vacuum box testing. ASNT/PCN level II RT, UT, MT, PT, RFI (Radiographic Film Interpretation) certification can be an advantage.
- Familiar with welding processes, AWS – CWI or CSWIP 3.1 – Level 2 Certified welding inspector certification can be an advantage.
Job Title: Quality Lead (Operations Integrity Lead)
Job Type: Contract
- Implement and maintain the QMS Quality Management System (QMS) in line with industry standards (ISO 9001 and APIQ2)
- Support the development and implementation of quality replated processes and procedures for operations with the support of Subject matter experts
- Monitor effectiveness of processes and procedures through performance health checks, Quality assurance and fitness for service audits to identify opportunities for continuous improvement of service delivery, apply corrective actions and communicate to line management for approval and implementation.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years active experience in leading quality management systems in an oil and gas industry. Experience with an international oilfield service company is an advantage.
- ISO 9001 Auditor, ASQ CQA, API Q2, IRCQ CQI training / certifications are an added advantage
- Demonstrate background and thorough knowledge ISO 9001, API Q2 IRCA Quality management process
- Experience in multiple operational environments such as Land and Swamp, Shallow water and offshore is and added advantage
- Willing to travel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE