Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Finance Project Specialist
Job ID: 20007017
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Limited Term
- Horizon Project (SAP) Backfill support, Process review and implementation for finance & Warehouse management modules.
- CAPEX controlling and reporting on the status of projects at the manufacturing site.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant internal and external guidelines and standards.
- Preparation of financial analyses and management reports to support the Supply chain controller.
- Budget vs actual cost management, variance analysis and root cause analysis.
- Planning the stock taking and computing variance analysis.
- Updating Material flow in SAP starting form inward of material till dispatch of FG.
- University (degree) in Accounting, Finance, and related discipline.
- SAP (ERP) knowledge in manufacturing accounting and processes.
- MS Office good knowledge of finance and accounting guidelines.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Minimum of 2-5 years overall work experience.
- Experience in International Projects would be preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Contact information for application-related questions: email@example.com
How you will be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE