Henkel Nigeria Recruitment – Applications are invited from suitable and qualified candidates for the position of HR Specialist. Interested persons should read the requirements and apply below.
Henkel Nigeria Recruitment 2023
Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Specialist
Job ID: req46336
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Payroll administration
- Support Total Rewards Specialist on Payroll Inputs
- Capturing payroll input including, new hire, award payments, promotions, salary changes, benefit changes, payroll, exits, overtime, leave capturing, incentives, and all pay related changes etc.
- Perform Quality Data checks with Payroll Specialist monthly (Payroll vs Midas/SAP reports) LCM & GHR administration
- Ensure data maintenance on GHR for employee information, input new employee information, termination of employees and salary changes via LCM process/tickets
- Monitor all tickets from Shared Service (LCM team) system-related contracts of employment, promotion letters, award payments, merit review and salary increase letters. Print and collect signatures as required.
- Regularly review Org Structure and ensure departments’ org structure are updated, attend to queries and assist managers with raising IOM tickets.
- Employee Wellness Programme & Team Building Activities
- Be the main point of contact for all Team Building Activities and implement scheduled activities including as per calendar.
- Prepare Ad hoc HR reports And Presentations as required, Compliance report, quarterly temporary employee reports with regional stakeholders
- Ensure employee files are updated regularly with all relevant documents.
- Manage exit checklist for all leaving employees
- Prepare and provide welcome packs for all new hires.
- Ensure Onboarding Checklist/ Documentation is completed for new joiners
- Source and roll out Additional Wellness support where needed
- Be the Single Point of Contact with HMO partners on all Health registration and wellness topics
- General Admin, HR Governance
- Be the Single Point of Contact for all HR Governance topics. Ensure compliance with relevant Corporate Standards.
- Conduct Monthly Audit, Identify Gaps, Define and Implement Actions to close Gaps. Ensure 100% preparedness for Corporate Audit.
- Present HR topics or policy related topics during HR roadshows, Townhall meetings etc.
- Provide administrative support and act as Backup to the HRBP & Total Rewards Specialist and
- Talent Acquisition & Talent Management Manager.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences / Business Management
- 3 – 5 years in General HR
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters