Henkel Job Recruitment Program 2022/2023 – Henkel is recruiting candidates suitable to fill the vacant positions in their organization. Interested candidates should kindly follow the descriptions below to apply.
Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Sales Intern
Job ID: 22031224
- Gather, input and analyses sales data for the region.
- Drive implementation, execution and tracking of trade marketing activities, sales team and distributor’s incentive programme for effectiveness and optimal results.
- Gathering of Market / Consumer/ Competitor Intelligence.
- Track and report regional and brand performances.
- Daily gathering, analyzing and reporting sales team secondary sales data.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 0 – 1 experience.
- Basic MS Excel and Power point (Data collection and analysis)
Job Title: Integrated Planning & PIM Manager
Job ID: 22031442
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Plan and Maintain the right level of Inventory considering production constraints and demand variations
- Monitor product movement and control slow/non-moving finished goods at plant, control phase in phase out of finished goods during launches.
- Steers Project Implementation Management, conduct weekly project update meetings and anchor as the single point of contact for all the business functions (Marketing / Sales / Production)
- Work closely with customer service department and production schedulers teams on a daily basis to fulfill the customer orders – Create Product Availability
- Manages weekly supply chain planning to meet customer requests while optimizing stocks
- Monitors and steers inventory and service levels of all planning areas of the team
- Manage Inventory of both Imported and produced finished goods to meet the agreed target stock levels
- Develops collaboration with key supplier and Purchasing to optimize material supply
- Responsible to convert the Rolling sales forecast into monthly plans.
- Steers the Monthly Supply Review with Manufacturing and Contract Manufacturers (CMs) planned by the team
- Continuously searches for or implements process improvements with sales planners, production plants as well as suppliers
- Monitors and ensures optimal phase-in and phase-out process.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Science
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience
- Excellent knowledge of MS project, good knowledge of MS office
- SAP knowledge is a must, strong analytical and contract management skills
- Strong level of leadership coupled with high level of communication skills.
Job Title: Warehouse Shift Supervisor
Job ID: 22032050
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Receives incoming goods, ensure good warehousing practices and safety to finished goods.
- Checks for damage and discrepancies between goods and invoices
- Picks order and pack.
- Receives and dispatches outgoing goods according to written / verbal requests or orders
- Ensures proper routine of materials is maintained while the materials are transported between departments
- Enters data into a database to maintain up-to-date stock and inventory records
- Ensure minimum damage to stock during loading by loading team/forklift operator
- Arranges storage to optimize warehouse space usage.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business Management
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience.
Job Title: Industrial Engineering Supervisor (Supply Chain Controlling Analyst)
Job ID: 22032008
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Weekly Plant cost analysis and reporting with the aim of achieving key performance cost/ton
- Daily Material usage variance monitoring with the aim of targeting waste below scrap factor
- Pallet Management
- Supply Chain gains coordination and reporting
- Stock count coordination (periodic and year end), inventory/Write off/ write on
- Material/Spares usage reconciliation
- Provisions, Automatic Accruals(AA) and Journal entry reconciliation
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and Accounting
- 2+ years’ experience in business planning, finance/budgets, cost controlling/reporting and production systems engineering.
- Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Henkel is an equal opportunity employer.
- We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE