Carlcare Development, formerly known as Tecno Telecoms – established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, Carlcare Development has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hausa Translator
- We are looking for an experienced professional to serve as a Hausa Translator for our Quality Management team, handling language assessments for the optimization of our mobile software, specifically for software testing for Hausa language accuracy
- He/She must have at least 3 years of proven experience with Hausa language in a verbal and written format and would ideally have prior experience in a translator role, preferably servicing Hausa clients
- To be successful in this role, you must be detail-oriented, and have the ability to work independently and deliver even under tight deadlines.
Candidate Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc or HND in any discipline.
- Proven fluency in Hausa Language.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a translator role, either in customer service, teaching, or any other Hausa speaking role, is desired.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Must reside in Lagos
- Must be fluent in Hausa and English.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel.
- Must be able to work independently or in a team environment.
- Meticulous, patient with a strong sense of responsibility
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be a quick learner that can work well under pressure.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.