Are you an undergraduate looking for scholarship? Have you heard of the Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship for 2020/20021 section? Are you interested in applying for the Guinness Scholarship 2020?
This is to inform the general public and undergraduates in polytechnic and universities that the 2020/2021 Guinness Nigeria Scholarship Scheme application is on-going
Guinness Scholarship 2020/2021 Details
- This scholarship supports Guinness Nigeria’s commitment to implementing transformative schemes that foster youth development. The scholarship will provide full tuition for students who are currently studying in Nigerian Universities and polytechnics. Students from our host communities are encouraged to apply
Guinness Scholarship Eligibility
- Applications are open to students studying the following courses:
- Engineering & Sciences: Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Lab Science, Microbiology, Bio-Chemistry, Marketing and Sales. Human Resources/Insudstrial and Labour relations and Accounting.
- Candidates must be 1st or 2nd year student in Nigeria Universities or Polytechnics.
- Candidates may be required to write an aptitude test
- Shortlisted candidates may be required to provide a letter of introduction from the Chairman or their Community Development Associations where applicable
How to Apply/Register for Guinness Nigeria Scholarship Scheme 2020/2021
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the above selection criteria should send the following details below to: email@example.com
- Full Name
- University / Polytechnic
- Matriculation Number / Year of Study
- Home Town / Local Government Area / State of Origin
- Phone Number / E-mail
- Scanned copy of student ID card or Admission Letter
Guinness Scholarship Application Closing Date
All applications are to be submitted on or before 16th November, 2020.
For more Scholarship applications CLICK HERE
How you will be updated regularly
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here