Guinness Nigeria Plc Rcruitment Application Portal Now Open – Click Here to Apply: Did you know that there is an ongoing recruitment exercise by Guinness Nigeria Plc to enable all interested and qualified persons to apply successfully using the application link portal in this article. All you need for a successful application are all contained in this article below
Guinness Nigeria Plc, a public limited liability company quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange was incorporated 29 April 1950 as a trading company importing Guinness Stout from Dublin. The Company has since transformed into a manufacturing operation and its principal activities continue to be brewing, packaging, marketing and selling of Guinness Foreign Extra Stout, Guinness Extra Smooth, Malta Guinness, Malta Guinness Herbs Lite, Harp Lager, Smirnoff Ice, Satzenbrau Lager, Dubic Malt, Snapp, Master’s Choice, Orijin Spirit Mixed Drink, Orijin Bitters, Smirnoff Ice Double Black with Guarana, Guinness Africa Special, Orijin Zero, Tappers and Royal Kingdom Lager.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
Locations: Satellite Town, Festac, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you experienced in sales jobs?
- Are you interested in a field job that has you selling and delivering Guinness product?
- Do you have a valid drivers license and LASRI?
- This job is for you if you!!!
- Provide good customer services to customers
- Sell all allocated Guinness brand (all MSS, IPS spirits) and ensure every outletbuys
- Use SFA to capture accurate data in all calls
- Manage and maintain company’s assets (VAN, POSMs, SFA etc)
- Ensure brand visibility,availability,pricing and monitor competitors
- Ensure collabo outlets are well serviced to meet their monthly target
- Ensure Van is clean and presentable
- Achieved agreed redistribution target for assigned areas.
- Daily reconciliation of sales proceed, full and empties
- Must have a valid driver’s license and LASDRI
- Good communication skill
- Previous experience in sales
- A minimum of SSCE / OND ( able to read and write)
- Healthy and physically fit
- Pay is very attractive and there is a monthly incentive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: Jobcvs@crisppearl.com.ng using the job title as subject of mail.
Application Deadline 27th April, 2021.
- Payroll Support Registration
- N-Power Batch C Assessment
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- NYIF Application Portal
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here