Guinness Nigeria PLC | Job Application Ongoing: Apply Here: There is an ongoing recruitment exercise by Guinness Nigeria Plc to enable all interested and qualified persons to apply or register successfully using the application link and portal in this article below.
Guinness Nigeria PLC is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head, Modern Trade & Ecommerce
Reference No.: JR1050508
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Part Time
- At Diageo, we do Sales differently. We are the leading beverage alcohol company in every region of the world, boasting internationally-recognized brands such as Baileys, Guinness, Smirnoff, and Johnnie Walker. This is your opportunity to create new ways to share and celebrate our truly iconic products across the globe!
- At Diageo, character is everything; so, if you share our sense of adventure, you’ll have the chance to learn a huge range of skills & disciplines and build an exceptional career with us.
- We offer a perfect blend of local and global roles, covering everything from digital to customer service, our immersive store experiences to international operations. Wherever you are, you’ll need to be able to forge lasting relationships, bring commitment and energy to improve our performance, and a genuine entrepreneurial spirit in tune with our company’s proud legacy.
About the Role
- GNPLC is a major market for Diageo and has historically been involved in the sale and manufacture of beer, Lager, RTDs and Malt drinks. The Nigerian drinks market is relatively unsophisticated, but highly dynamic. The concentration of purchasing power amongst national accounts on off-trade follows the global trend resulting in ever-increasing pressure on pricing, profitability and service.
- In this context, Modern trade refers to and includes mastering levers of value creation and margin enhancement – On and Off Trade- in selecting strategies from growth to execution. Together with Ecommerce, which represents a new and growing opportunity, must be exploited in service of our portfolio aimed at developing bold Diageo Direct-to-Consumer operations.
- Nigeria represents the greatest spirits growth opportunity available on the continent and Guinness Nigeria has expanded its operations and portfolio of brands by venturing into the marketing and sales of Diageo’s already existing rich Spirit brands as well as mainstream spirits.
- Accountable for Diageo Share performance in own accounts and across all key accounts and deliver Budgeted volumes by account.
- Leverage Diageo and customer analytics to track and report market intelligence for better informed decisions.
- Accountable for direct Diageo beer and indirect/direct spirits. Ensure that Key Accounts are serving to build our brands and managed with great personal relationship, outstanding 12 months activity plans with impeccable execution and solid commercial PR plans.
- Sell-in category strategies and category management principles and agree priorities and plans for execution in outlet to maximise visibility of Diageo brands and ensure that volume, distribution, and quality and visibility objectives are achieved.
- Achieve agreed volume, distribution, quality and visibility targets by customer. Ensure brilliant partnerships with agencies and other stakeholders to deliver breakthrough content and execution, accelerate Ecommerce agenda and build strong and lasting relationships.
- Develop a bold Diageo Direct-to-Consumer operation to accelerate a dynamic B2B Ecommerce
- Operation focused channels outside Diageo current distribution route.
Experience and Education Required
- A strong and broad track record in Commercial with experience of leading strategic planning with customers and P&L / financial data accountability.
- Good track record with translating strategy into action.
- Minimum 10 years Sales & Customer Marketing experience
- HND/University Degree
- A strong track record in Sales, preferably in selling either within or outside the Beverage industry. Particularly critical is previous experience of account management or other customer facing roles.
- Influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Payroll Support Registration
- N-Power Batch C Assessment
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- NYIF Application Portal
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here