Guaranty Trust Bank Internship Programme 2020: Guaranty Trust Bank, Guaranty Trust Bank Internship Programme, How to Apply for Guaranty Trust Bank Internship Programme. See more details below;
Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a foremost Financial Institution with business outlays spanning Anglophone and Francophone West Africa, East Africa and Europe.
The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over N3.11trillion and employs over 10,000 professionals in Nigeria, Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda, Sierra Leone, Tanzania and the United Kingdom.
We are looking for vibrant people who would work passionately in driving our desire to provide exceptional services to our customers. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Applications are invited for:
Title: OND Internship Programme 2019
Job Type: OND Internship
Duration: 12 months
- An exciting opportunity to intern with the Proudly African and Truly International Institution. The Internship Program offers OND graduates the opportunity to gain industry experience and on-the-job training in banking operations by supporting the day-to-day activities of our Transaction Services team whilst learning best-in-class banking processes and procedures. The internship program is a great way to start a career in banking and develop workplace skills for the future.
- Are you ready for this journey? Kindly see requirements below to kick start a banking career with GTBank.
- One-year industrial attachment letter from a polytechnic
- WAEC/NECO certificate
- Birth certificate
- School Identity card
- GTBank – 1 Guarantor (Full-time employees only)
- Other Organisations – 2 Guarantors (Full-time employees only)
- Good communication skills
- Basic numerical skills
- Willingness to learn.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
If you need us to help you with current information at the right time about Guaranty Trust Bank Internship Programme 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this guide.
How to Apply for GTB Internship 2020/2021
Interested candidates should:
- Ericsson Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 Job Recruitment Application Form Portal – Apply Now
- Youth Network for Community and Sustainable Development (YNCSD) recruitment Form Portal
- Olashore International School (OIS) Job recruitment Application Form Portal
- Adekunle Ajasin University Job Recruitment Application Form Portal – Apply Now
- Sellafield Energy Resources Limited Recruitment Form portal
- UBEC Recruitment 2020/2021- UBEC FTS Form Portal, Exam Date
- Benue State Government Recruitment 2020/2021 Form Portal
- D-Prize 2020/2021 for Medical Oxygen Maintenance in Sub-Saharan African Countries ($20,000 Prize) – Register Now
- Vice Chancellor at Michael Okpara University of Agriculture – Register Now
- Women In the New Nigeria & Youth Empowerment Initiative (WINN) Job Recruitment 2020/2021 Form Portal
- Waslat School, Lagos Job Recruitment 2020/2021 Form Portal – Register Now
- Nigerian Army Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (80RRI) – Register Now
- Osun State Government Recruitment 2020/2021 Form Portal
- May & Baker Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment 2020/2021 Job Opportunities
- FHI 360 Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form & Portal Registration | Job Recruitment Portal
- United Nations Development Programme Recruitment UNDP Jobs/Internships Form Portal
- Unilever Nigeria Plc recruitment Application Form Portal
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2020/2021 Form Portal
- Recruitment for Graduate Customer Care Officers in a Reputable Commercial Bank
- Sterling Bank Plc recruitment for Graduate Retail Sales Officers – Apply Now
How you will be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE