MSME Guaranteed Offtake Scheme Application Registration Form 2021 – The MSME Guaranteed Offtake Scheme is one of the Federal Government’s economic support measures to assist micro and small businesses affected by the pandemic.
Guaranteed Offtake Scheme Registration 2021/2022
The Guaranteed offtake stimulus scheme is a part of the MSME CRM & MIS Platform which it’s objective is to help with the digital registration, onboarding and management of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
About FG Guaranteed Offtake Stimulus Scheme
The Guaranteed Offtake Stimulus Scheme is a Federal Government initiative, aimed at protecting and sustaining the incomes of vulnerable Micro and Small Enterprises by guaranteeing the offtake of their product.
The Guaranteed Off-take scheme is just like the Survival Fund Scheme but here, a total of 100,000 Micro and Small Enterprises are to benefit from the scheme across the states.
The general MSME Grant is a one-off grant of N50,000 that will be given to each qualified MSME as direct cash injection into their Enterprise.
Guaranteed Offtake Stimulus Scheme Requirement 2021
- Applicant must be a Nigerian
- Applicant must be registered business/company with the Cooperate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Applicants must have a verifiable BVN and bank account number.
- Applicant must have at least two (2) staff members
- Must have means of identification example National ID Card (NIN)
How to Register/Apply for Guaranteed Offtake Stimulus Scheme 2021
Applicants for the Guaranteed Offtake Stimulus Scheme are to visit https://www.survivalfund.gov.ng/auth/register
- NpowSurvival Fund (MSMEs) Registration Portal 2021 Reopened Again – Apply Nower Recruitment 2020 Application Form & Portal Registration – Apply Now
- Tony Elumelu Foundation TEF Entrepreneurship Programme 2021/2022 – Register Here
- SMEDAN Account Update and Activation via smedanregister.ng for Business Loan
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here