Group8 Limited – Career Opportunities: There is an ongoing recruitment exercise byGroup8 Limited to enable all interested and qualified persons to apply or register successfully using the application link and portal in this article below.
Group8 Limited is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Station
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee and coordinate the continuous, daily operations of the radio station, ensuring compliance with broadcast standards, and relevant country laws and regulations.
- Maintain accurate schedules, records, discrepancy reports, and follow through communications, and ensure that all on-air broadcast programming complies with company rules and regulations.
- Participate in the establishment, organization, and implementation of short and long range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures, monitor and evaluate program effectiveness and effect changes required for improvement.
- Direct and administer the provisions of day-to-day operation support to the various sub-units of the station, including the non-engineering portions of the station’s physical plant, space allocation and utilization, station supplies and inventory, and station safety and security.
- Plan, design, establish, and maintain organizational structures and systems that enable staff members to effectively accomplish company mission, goals, and objectives.
- Assign, allocate work, and generally oversee all staffing levels in continuous station operations; perform recruitment, training, scheduling, retention, problem resolution, and performance management.
- Develop and implement systems to maintain records on station operations, volunteers, equipment, and compliance activities; prepare regular and ad-hoc reports.
- Provide advice and assistance to senior station management in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of modification to existing operations, systems, and procedures.
- Research and make recommendations to management pertaining to acquisition of operating equipment, participate in the development and management of annual operating budgets.
- May provide services as an on-air host, as required.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 4 years work experience.
Application Deadline 30th April, 2021.
Job Title: On Air Personality
Employment Type: Full-time
- The on-air personality (OAP) is responsible to the Programme Director.
- To introduce the music, news and public announcement aired on the radio station.
- In addition to introducing the records, OAP presents facts to the listener about the recording
- artist, their music, tour etc.
- Prepare and deliver news, sports, and/or weather reports, gathering and rewriting material so that it will convey required information and fit specific time slots.
- Must adhere to the playlist approved by the programme director.
- Expected to log or initiate each commercial, public announcement (PSAs), news and weather report, etc. This information is to the traffic for the log of daily station activities required by NBC.
- Adhere strictly to NBC’s rules relating to delivery of hypes, talk, etc.
- Possess a strong work ethic, be well-read, punctual, and be a team player with a cooperative attitude
- Must be engaging & provide compelling content on the air
- Assist with the voice over and production of paid, and non-paid, spots required to run on the station.
Application Deadline 11th May, 2021.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Kindly attach a Voice Demo to your application
- Payroll Support Registration
- N-Power Batch C Assessment
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- NYIF Application Portal
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here